Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

https://www.inverse.com/article/6030...liant-universe

That affinity for bleeding-edge tech extends beyond the film’s plot and into its visual effects. Bloodshot’s distinctive white skin and red eyes from the comics will feature in the film; Diesel’s look will be completed through visual effects still in development, which is why it’s not in the trailer. Thee goal of achieving that look that allowed Wilson to nerd out about bridging the gap between scientific realism and comic book madness.

“I can’t just put a red dot on his chest, I have to have a reason why that exists,” he says. There have been few and far explanations in the comics, so Wilson found a reason in how the human body actually behaves.

“When someone says you’ve seen a ghost, that happens because in a stressful situation, your body suppresses non-vital functions. Your body is in fight or flight mode. You’re gonna punch someone in the face or you’re going to run away. Your skin goes pale because in keeping blood flowing to the skin is not a vital function at that moment in time. The nanites are overclocking all your body’s functions. That is why his skin goes pale.”
    They real underestimated how much people would bitch about not seeing the the pale/white skin in the trailer but Vin Diesel will have white skin in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    That's awful. I originally heard that Bloodshot would be the first of a franchise followed by Harbinger and a crossover of the two with Harbinger Wars.
    X-O manowar, Shadow Man, Archer and Armstrong, Ninjak, Eternal Warrior and maybe Hard Corps are still in play.

But they definitely let Harbingers go which sucks

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...r-sony-1238972

I don't understand why they did that with Bloodshot in the pipeline. It would have made sense to see how Bloodshot did and then make a decision but Marvel and Sony have worked together, So it is not impossibility if Harbingers is a success for Paramount and Sony to work together.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 10-23-2019 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    They real underestimated how much people would bitch about not seeing the the pale/white skin in the trailer but Vin Diesel will have white skin in the movie.
    Taken completely out of context this sounds weirdly racist. I mean in context obviously not, but the thought kind of gave me a chuckle reading this.

That they didn't show his actual Bloodshot look because the VFX wasn't finished is pretty reasonable, especially with how much people judge that stuff in trailers.

BANNED

https://www.inverse.com/article/6030...liant-universe

X-O manowar, Shadow Man, Archer and Armstrong, Ninjak, Eternal Warrior and maybe Hard Corps are still in play.

But they definitely let Harbingers go which sucks

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...r-sony-1238972

I don't understand why they did that with Bloodshot in the pipeline. It would have made sense to see how Bloodshot did and then make a decision but Marvel and Sony have worked together, So it is not impossibility if Harbingers is a success for Paramount and Sony to work together.
    Again with Hard Corps though, Harbinger is almost a contingency for those characters

I'll be excited for Shadowman and XO though

I like international trailer better the original

Ultimate Member

I like international trailer better the original
    Agreed. Far more bad ass

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

I had no idea this was coming and I'm not familiar with Bloodshot beyond the name and look but, really, Vin Diesel? They couldn't find an action star with just a bit more charisma?
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.