Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: TMNT Teamups...

  1. #1
    Mighty Member tbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,104

    Default TMNT Teamups...

    So I just watched Batman vs Ninja Turtles on Dvd and really enjoyed it. It had a good mix of humor and action and the plot wasnt bad. I am going to go get the Batman Ninja Turtles crossover comics so I can read them. But I got to thinking what other heroes would it be cool if the Turtles teamed up with. I have a couple.

    Spiderman - The Lizard is on the losse again and has hidden in the sewers of New York. While searching for him Spiderman across the lair of the Ninja Turtles. They team up to stop the villain.

    Xmen - This crossover would have the original five Xmen. The papers have reports of mutants hiding in the sewers. Professor X sends the Xmen to investigate and maybe recruit the mutants to his school. But also searching for the mutants is Magneto. The groups find the Ninja Turtles. Angry that they are not pure mutants Magneto and his Brotherhood attack and the Xmen must defend them. Maybe introduce the Murlocks here as well.

    Daredevil - The group the hand is being attack by a mysterious group of ninja known as The Foot. Caught in the middle of this war are Daredevil and his new allies The Ninja Turtles.

    SO what do you think? Who do you want the Turtles to team up with?
    Favorite teams. Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    2,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    So I just watched Batman vs Ninja Turtles on Dvd and really enjoyed it. It had a good mix of humor and action and the plot wasnt bad. I am going to go get the Batman Ninja Turtles crossover comics so I can read them. But I got to thinking what other heroes would it be cool if the Turtles teamed up with. I have a couple.

    Spiderman - The Lizard is on the losse again and has hidden in the sewers of New York. While searching for him Spiderman across the lair of the Ninja Turtles. They team up to stop the villain.
    Just add Vermin, and this would make a great countermeasure to Kraven's Last Hunt.

    Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Xmen - This crossover would have the original five Xmen. The papers have reports of mutants hiding in the sewers. Professor X sends the Xmen to investigate and maybe recruit the mutants to his school. But also searching for the mutants is Magneto. The groups find the Ninja Turtles. Angry that they are not pure mutants Magneto and his Brotherhood attack and the Xmen must defend them. Maybe introduce the Murlocks here as well.
    Interesting that you'd want to introduce the Morlocks, since they didn't exist during the O5's heyday (AFAIK, of course).

    Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Daredevil - The group the hand is being attack by a mysterious group of ninja known as The Foot. Caught in the middle of this war are Daredevil and his new allies The Ninja Turtles.
    Being the inspiration for TMNT, Frank Miller's Daredevil would be an excellent choice for a team-up (IMHO).

    Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    SO what do you think? Who do you want the Turtles to team up with?
    My choice for the next TMNT team-up would definitely be Superman, if only to see Lois & April become close friends.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 10-21-2019 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Made a correction.

  3. #3

    Default

    I enjoyed the TMNT crossover with Savage Dragon. And it's cool the Image run is getting a re-release. An official Spawn/TMNT crossover would be fun, given that short four page teaser from all those years ago was great.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    3,347

    Default

    A TMNT/Spider-verse crossover and lets have it include Jennika.

    Leo/Peter
    Donnie/Miguel
    Mikey/Miles
    Raph/Ben
    Jennika/Ghost Spider

    Shredder/Doom 2099
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

  5. #5
    Mighty Member tbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    A TMNT/Spider-verse crossover and lets have it include Jennika.

    Leo/Peter
    Donnie/Miguel
    Mikey/Miles
    Raph/Ben
    Jennika/Ghost Spider

    Shredder/Doom 2099

    I dont know a lot about TMNT outside the four of them Casey and April. Who is Jennika?
    Favorite teams. Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

  6. #6
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    12,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I dont know a lot about TMNT outside the four of them Casey and April. Who is Jennika?
    New female turtle from the IDW run.

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    3,347

    Default

    Jennika transformation from TMNT #94
    Jennika_1.jpg
    Jennika_2.jpg
    Jennika.jpg
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

  8. #8
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / Street Sharks.

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / Extreme Dinosaurs.

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / Biker Mice From Mars.
    Last edited by ngroove; 10-28-2019 at 10:39 PM.

  9. #9
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    816

    Default

    I think TMNT/Charlie’s Angels could be interesting.

  10. #10
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    20,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    My choice for the next TMNT team-up would definitely be Superman, if only to see Lois & April become close friends.
    Well, that assumes they even go with April as a reporter. The current Power Rangers team-up does use that take, but April is actually more traditionally a scientist - the reporter thing comes from the 1987 cartoon, which the movies then also used.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    2,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well, that assumes they even go with April as a reporter. The current Power Rangers team-up does use that take, but April is actually more traditionally a scientist - the reporter thing comes from the 1987 cartoon, which the movies then also used.
    Thanks for the info, Digifiend. It is greatly appreciated.

  12. #12
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    My choice for the next TMNT team-up would definitely be Superman, if only to see Lois & April become close friends.
    On the other side of that, I would love to see Ultraman team with Shredder.

  13. #13
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    I know no one has the license to write new stories for her in the U.S. but . . . Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Sailor Moon.

    Just seeing Donatello and Ami work through a scientific problem together would be worth the price of admission.

  14. #14
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    An official Spawn/TMNT crossover would be fun
    Hellboy interacting with TMNT would be so great.

  15. #15
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Wonder Woman/Ninja Turtles

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •