Default Elsa vs Balerion

Elsa of Arendelle vs this gigantic dragon (while Anna may be involved if necessary)!

Is Kingdom Hearts canon?

I don't remember her having anything that could stop him from getting airborne and just spamming flame from a distance
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Is Kingdom Hearts canon?

I don't remember her having anything that could stop him from getting airborne and just spamming flame from a distance
    Make a giant ice castle with the spire straight through Balerion's heart? I mean, I don't know that she can, but she's capable of some pretty ridiculous ice feats.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Make a giant ice castle with the spire straight through Balerion's heart? I mean, I don't know that she can, but she's capable of some pretty ridiculous ice feats.
    She had impressive stuff definitely, but I feel like it would all be too slow to stop "jump up and exhale forcibly" as a strategy from Balerion lol.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    She had impressive stuff definitely, but I feel like it would all be too slow to stop "jump up and exhale forcibly" as a strategy from Balerion lol.
    Oh, I'm definitely not arguing, just saying that she has ways to reach flying targets, while using a silly one to present it.

She can also make shields, can shoot sharp and pokey things, and can create giant animated ice golems. And make lovely dresses. Which would be an interesting take, really: dragons are proud, dress Balerion in a sparkly bedazzled ice dress and he might ring himself out, fleeing in horror.

I guess her basic attack style is PROBABLY a bit to slow to take the lizard. She froze a part of a continent, which certainly shows a SUBSTANTIAL edge in raw power. She built a castle in all of a few moments without really trying for speed. I just don't know that she can bring enough of the power to bear quickly enough to stop "fire shoots out my...er...face" as a tactic. Can she shield better than the dragon can breathe? Maybe, maybe not.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Now I have an image of a ballerina Balerion, so thanks :P

Yeah, she has a raw power edge for sure. I just dont think she can bring it fast enough. Balerion can melt stone and ice is.... well, ice lol. An expanding steam explosion could totally happen.
    - big_adventure

It's a classic dance-off, with Elsa singing "Cold Miser" and Balerion singing "Heat Miser."