Default Filipino Comic Fans Campaign To Give Wave Her Own Solo Comic

The Phillipines had their own comic book convention, Supermanila Pop Culture Convention in Pasig City, where they passed around a signature campaign to get new Filipino hero Wave her own solo comic book.

Wave currently has a back up story in the Aero mini series.

Aero's not a mini - it, and Sword Master, can continue indefinitely as long as new chapters keep coming out in China.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Not surprising, I read a lot of grateful tweets to Greg Pak from fans here. But given the vagaries of comic book sales any such title would be solicited as a mini first in my opinion, to test the waters (pun intended). It could also give much needed back stories to her former team Triumph Division if the members will be supporting characters.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I like the initiative
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I don't see why not, but I would probably advise them to publish it similarly to how they did with Aero and Sword Master, as in, publish it in Asia first, and then bring it to the West later on. Marvel Comics rely mostly on immediate sales success (which I think it's a mistake, but I digress), so if the book goes to its target audience first, it might have a bigger shot of suviving longer.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

That's how I see it, with Marvel contracting this to a local publisher for the local market. That's similar to how Spider-Man: India was published.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES