I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Default The Lookups - run by The Chameleon?

This may have come up before (heck, I may have brought this up before), but way back when we were first introduced to The Lookups organisation I got the distinct impression it wasn't genuine, and as soon as I saw the face altering technology I thought of The Chameleon. Probably "Jarvis".

Jarvis is well known associate of The Avengers, so it'd be easy for Chameleon to duplicate him, start a group online and under the guise of "anonymity" slowly gather the most sensitive details of Marvel's super-people. If this is the case, the potential is huge!

Anyone else get that impression, or do you think it's on the level?
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

I think it's on the level. Chameleon just came back in issue #23 and is on the hunt for Fury's old hideout, and will be involved in the 2099 story. I feel like if it was Chameleon with the Lookups, they'd appear more, you know?

Yeah, and face it, Jarvis needed something to do. He's still looking after Avengers Mansion, but he doesn't currently look after the team, and nobody else lives there, so his duties are lighter than usual.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman