Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Feels like that's cheating...

In which case I pick the DCAU.
    why cheating? I mean, if I choose the original series and its movies, I know the story continues in the future with other crews. It's fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Smallville. Not because quality but because of Nostalgia. I have such a strong emotional connection to that show and it has more to do with that show just being something my family watched together at a certain point in my life. And by the time I was an adult it was still on and I was hooked already. But I I literaly watched the first 2 episodes in a hospital bed with my mom after I almost died from misdiagnosed appendicitis. So happens 9/11 also happen at that time so it left an impact. I still to this day rewatch the whole series once a year. I do skip some episodes though
    Moving story. Yeah, we connect to things for some reasons and events in our lives.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    The Big Bang Theory. I still laugh at their antics even though I have just about every line of dialogue memorized.
    You have a point. For very repeated watching, it probably needs to be something humorous, preferably a sit-com were most of the comedy comes from the acting. For example, I prefer British humour, but I don't watch my favourite shows very often. American sit-coms, on the other hand, are more character based, and I never tire of watching Barney, Sheldon, Chandler or … (is Charlie a character or is Mr. Sheen just that way?).

I like Star Trek because it also has its comedic episodes.

Extraordinary Member

That's a really hard choice.

Star Trek TOS
    BTAS
    Gargoyles
    ATLA.

It would be 1 of those 4.

I'll go with Angel. Love that show. It would have been Game of Thrones, very easily...if it wasn't for that last season.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    The Muppet Show

A diverse cast, cameos aplenty and can be somewhat experimental in the content, while being absolutely hillarious.
    muppets used to do little muppisodes on youtube but hoping with the successs of dark crystal, maybe the muppets will come back one day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KtIBPwaRkk
    Last edited by marshal88; 10-23-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    All of it, show and movies because they are connected in different ways. It's one big universe.

Think DC Comics or Arroverse or DCAU.
    Ah, but then don't you open this up to someone selecting the Tommy Westphall Universe, allowing access to... well, almost everything?

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Doctor Who (original) -- there are so many episodes, I don't think I would ever grow tired of it. I would probably still be fine with limiting it to just Tom Baker episodes.

Second choice would be Dark Shadows, for the same reason.

There are probably dozens of tv series that could qualify for me. I don't seem to have whatever it is that makes people burn out from things (books, tv shows, music, etc.). If I've ever liked something, then I will probably always like it. And about 75% of my tv viewing is old (like 90s and before) reruns.

I once went a solid year of watching nothing but the 12 episodes of Young Ones. Bet I could still do it.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 10-24-2019 at 07:27 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

If it counts, I'd say Monday Night RAW. In theory I'll never run out of content. Or at least it'll take awhile.

If its the only thing I can ever watch again it has to be something with many seasons and something I enjoy as well.

Thus . . . .Supernatural.

While not my favorite show its a show that I've always liked and with 15 seasons and over 300 episodes it will take me a while to get through them all.

I'd go with Lost.

Retired

Probably TOS, although a longer series offers more variety. But I have been watching TOS forever, so I will probably keep on watching it forever.

If we can choose a franchise (which does feel like cheating), easily Star Trek. TOS, TAS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, DIS and upcoming PIC give enough content that I likely would not get bored. If I only could pick one series, I'd probably pick Mad Men as long as I still had access to other forms of media (movies, books, comics, music). I like that show enough that I wouldn't mind that being my only form of TV entertainment.

Archer
    Letterkenny
    The Wire

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Probably The Simpsons, because there are so many episodes to go through I wouldn't get sick of them as quickly. The latter seasons are nowhere near as funny as the early ones, but they're still not bad.

For drama, maybe The (original) Twilight Zone, because... again, many episodes, and they're all interesting.