Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Best waifus and husbandos from DC?

If they were real, which youŽd fall in love or would like sexually?

#1 Waifu: [TBD]

#1 Husbando: I gotta say Saint Walker, there is something to be said for a man who can set you at ease and secure without any ego or male vibrato; plus he seems strangely cute and cuddly.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    #1 Waifu: [TBD]

#1 Husbando: I gotta say Saint Walker, there is something to be said for a man who can set you at ease and secure without any ego or male vibrato; plus he seems strangely cute and cuddly.
    Saint Walker is actually an interesting choice. Chief reason being, I'd say, how naturally practical the reasons given are. Beyond the strict realm of looks, he'd be someone worth coming home to at the end of the day, which makes sense as a reason.

Supergirl as a wife. On the TV version she cooks, cleans, is good in bed, kind, cheerful. That smile would brighten any day. And seems to have enough money for a great apartment.

Sue Dibny

Aquaman
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Supergirl as a wife. On the TV version she cooks, cleans, is good in bed, kind, cheerful. That smile would brighten any day. And seems to have enough money for a great apartment.
    And she can beat Superman in a fight!! (although he seems to be the only one somehow...)

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Going for the obvious, Dick, Wally, Clark...

Arthur's a good one too. Didn't think of that. I don't really like his highness part of the package. Too much pressure, and not just because it's under the sea.

Jason Todd's caring enough but he leads a dangerous life, I mean even more than the heroes since he deals with the underbelly. I mean that's his appeal, isn't it? Not just a bad boy type on a high school/college fantasy level, but actually dangerous, actually sensitive. The married life would be too hectic though.

The waifu's harder...
    The obvious one is Diana, but I also feel like she's too... regal. Not... cute and dorky enough.

Jessica's cute but the angst is heavy. I'm angsty myself though so who knows.

Babs, I like, but because she's so smart, I feel like she's gonna be right every time, and that will get annoying in the long run.

Julia Pennyworth has that Jason Todd appeal, dark and dangerous, but not exactly waifu.

The cute and dorky ones are still too young. Cass Cain and Maps Mizoguchi.

Marrying an adult Maps and having DnD sessions every day though? Creating characters, creating stories, creating art... That's ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    And she can beat Superman in a fight!! (although he seems to be the only one somehow...)
    Not sure how handy that would be. I doubt Superman is going to pick a fight with the husband of his cousin requiring the need for her to defend me. She would be helpful if someone else were to bully me though.
    Even if only to distract the bully long enough for me to get away. So that too for a wife.
    Last edited by Osiris-Rex; 10-22-2019 at 12:55 AM.

These two:
    Jo_Tinya.jpg

Lois Lane without a doubt 100%!
    Except you know, she's taken.xD

Wonder Woman would be great, except she is literally too good for me. Like I'd feel sorry for her winding up with my pretty pathetic self. She can do so much better.

Barbara Gordon could work, DC seems to be pairing Dick with Starfire more these days so Babs should be single, she seems a bit more grounded and approachable than some other characters that a schlub like me might actually work up the courage to ask her out, and she's a redhead which lets be honest is pretty hot. Also she used to be a librarian once upon a time still I think, which might motivate me to get into reading more. So yeah, Babs for the win.

I don't usually lean that way too often, but if I had to pick a husbando? Jason Todd. Bad boy image, charming, exciting, and an ass as nice as Dick's.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The cute and dorky ones are still too young. Cass Cain and Maps Mizoguchi.

Marrying an adult Maps and having DnD sessions every day though? Creating characters, creating stories, creating art... That's ideal.
    Oh wait, this. If Maps maintains her, uh, Mapness into adulthood she'd be probably the most fun and adorable partner anyone could ever ask for! Plus I would finally have someone to play DnD with! Good answer! But yeah, she's not an adult yet, and by the time she is I'd be too old an adult to marry a 20-something guilt free. I mean I'm already 32...

By the way if this were Marvel my answer would be Squirrel Girl (she's college aged last I checked).

Ma Kent
    Pa Kent

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Ma Kent
    Pa Kent
    My dream 3 way
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Mera, 100%- but she's pretty taken.

Astonishing Member

Babs, I like, but because she's so smart, I feel like she's gonna be right every time, and that will get annoying in the long run.
    I dated someone with photographic memory once. It brings a different dynamic to those normal "he said/she said" or "I said this and you forgot" arguments that couples had.