Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Lois Lane without a doubt 100%!
    Except you know, she's taken.xD

Wonder Woman would be great, except she is literally too good for me. Like I'd feel sorry for her winding up with my pretty pathetic self. She can do so much better.

Barbara Gordon could work, DC seems to be pairing Dick with Starfire more these days so Babs should be single, she seems a bit more grounded and approachable than some other characters that a schlub like me might actually work up the courage to ask her out, and she's a redhead which lets be honest is pretty hot. Also she used to be a librarian once upon a time still I think, which might motivate me to get into reading more. So yeah, Babs for the win.

I don't usually lean that way too often, but if I had to pick a husbando? Jason Todd. Bad boy image, charming, exciting, and an ass as nice as Dick's.
    Titans has Dick and Kori, yes. But Young Justice Outsiders has Dick and Babs.

I'm attracted to 90% of the men of DC - they are pretty much all hot after all.
    But if I had to pick just one to marry, Superman is pretty much perfect husband material.

BANNED

Now I'm not saying I'm Gay....but if I was kyle will be the first Guy I'm hitting on.

kyle-rayner-3a8faf89-e2c7-464b-8c71-7274b090b43-resize-750.jpg