Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Probably depends on which Daken characterization they're following this time around.
    I would say that the Orphans of X arc had him resolve his feelings about his father, but almost immediately after that, he tries to stop his resurrection in Claws of a Killer when Soteira brought him back. Daken’s complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    "bloody blood blood and violence grr" is my middle name.

they can't get the right beer

Percy is so excited for his stuff! I love it!
    Snoop Dogg, First of His Name, Bloody Blood Blood and Violence Grr, Kinkiest of the Lil’ Canines, King of CBR

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I’m here for Daken’s platinum level daddy issues.
    Platinum, SSS+ ranked daddy issues.

"Wolverine - Honourable member of Summers family"

Yuk.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Probably depends on which Daken characterization they're following this time around.
    Quite frankly, Daken has pretty much spit in any attemp from Logan's part to reach out and help him. I doubt that he would be willing to get close to his dad either.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

Wonder if the new found daughter(Rien?) will show up in the book at some point. How would she interact with Laura and Daken. She is in this 616 reality now right?

Probably the best DOX interview. I am sure it will be one of the best books from new line.

I was looking forwartd to a new Wolverine solo, but knowing that Laura and Daken will be there too, I'm super excited! The Wolverine clan together, one of the best news in Dawn of X for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I would say that the Orphans of X arc had him resolve his feelings about his father, but almost immediately after that, he tries to stop his resurrection in Claws of a Killer when Soteira brought him back. Daken’s complicated.
    Orphans of X and Death of Wolverine/Logan legacy too when he made a Japanese burial for Logan.
    I don't know if he really wanted to stop his resurrection, he didn't even left the car or went to look for him. Seeing the current direction of the X books, it made me think that Daken was in Hunt for Wolverine only to die, so he can be resurrected on Krakoa. Maybe he will be somewhat changed too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Quite frankly, Daken has pretty much spit in any attemp from Logan's part to reach out and help him. I doubt that he would be willing to get close to his dad either.
    True, but in the interview their family connection was implied in a positive way – 'Logan is surrounded by his family, Daken and Laura'. So maybe it will be completely different, like with Vulcan.

Wasn’t Daken a Soteira zombie in Return Of Wolverine?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    He was. But he showed up all right on Krakoa already.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Wonder if the new found daughter(Rien?) will show up in the book at some point. How would she interact with Laura and Daken. She is in this 616 reality now right?
    Rien is on 616

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Yeah, but Logan ended up killing him again.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Orphans of X and Death of Wolverine/Logan legacy too when he made a Japanese burial for Logan.
    I don't know if he really wanted to stop his resurrection, he didn't even left the car or went to look for him. Seeing the current direction of the X books, it made me think that Daken was in Hunt for Wolverine only to die, so he can be resurrected on Krakoa. Maybe he will be somewhat changed too.
    I hope not, because I don’t think he needs that as much as Vulcan did. He is already on great terms with Laura and Gabby as well as amicable terms with White Queen, Polaris, and Magneto. I could pretty much take any sort of direction with Logan and Daken’s relationship since there’s been so many conflicting viewpoints. I would love to get his POV somehow.

From Philly but currently living iin San Francisco.

When will Marvel and the X-Men remember that Amiko exists. I'm so tired of the constant disrespect she gets by not being acknowledged.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by saahir View Post
    When will Marvel and the X-Men remember that Amiko exists. I'm so tired of the constant disrespect she gets by not being acknowledged.
    Same time they rember Avery Conor and shive

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by saahir View Post
    She was mentioned in the Wolverine/All-New Wolverine Generations one-shot after Secret Empire.

BANNED

He’s a man who carries around his scars on the inside. And though there’s a lot of hair and muscle and adamantium in the way, he’s got a big, troubled heart caged deep inside him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    "Wolverine - Honourable member of Summers family"

Yuk.
    Theres no explanation for this that dont involve cuckoldery and Im living.

Also, damn, Ben Percy is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

I’m a hairy, smelly, growly, square-shaped, whiskey-swilling loner.
    Unfffff.