Default IGN really should remake their Every X-Man Ever video

This popped up on my Youtube recommendations. Trouble is, it dates from 2015, and is therefore quite outdated! They should remake it! There's a similar Avengers video they made at around the same time too.

Names that need adding:

Goldballs, Hijack, Tempus (Uncanny X-Men 2013)
    Oya, Genesis (All-New X-Men 2015)
    Anole, Cerebra, Old Man Logan (Extraordinary X-Men)
    Poison (aka Ultimate Wolverine), Bloodstorm (X-Men Blue)
    Trinary, Honey Badger (X-Men Red)
    Apocalypse, Cypher/Warlock (House of X)

And also, the school based New X-Men team is missing: Surge, Dust, Hellion, Mercury, Elixir, Prodigy, Rockslide. X-23 IS mentioned... and the New X-Men was the team she initially joined, so they should've been listed alongside her.

Anyone else you think needs to be added if they do remake this?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-22-2019 at 07:38 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

IMHO, there are way too many characters to do an "every one ever" thing, so it makes sense to hit the big ones. You're always going to have people who's favorites are not the big superstars (of my favorite X-Men characters, X-23 is the closest to an A-list character), so it's next to impossible to please everyone. My thought is just take the "every one" not literally, but as an indication that they're trying to honor as much of the whole franchise as possible, even if they can't name or cite everything.

[Edit: Just realized that it was a years-old video. Yeah, would be nice for an update, but I personally am not going to loose sleep over it. Nice overview for the time it was made.]
    Last edited by WebLurker; 10-22-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Fantastic Member

Haven't watched the video yet, but some of the missed ones you mentioned were around before 2015, so I'm curious why they weren't in there.

Seems that they just plain forgot about the Post-Decimation New X-Men (The previous Academy X wouldn't count as the team was actually called New Mutants, but the Kyle/Yost team was actually called X-Men) and Bendis's Uncanny (even though they did mention the time displaced O5 from the same period's All-New X-Men). Characters would only count once they're actually on an X-Men team, which is why Anole wasn't eligible before 2015 even though he debuted a decade earlier.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-22-2019 at 07:39 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman