Default The Female of The Species: Sisterhood of Mutants Appreciation

This is the group,formed by Madelyne Pryor, which debuted in Fraction's run on Uncanny, then recently returned in the pages of Brian Wood 's X-Men led by Lady Deathstrike/Arkea

After their last appearance, only the newly-resurrected Maddie and Selene remain, with the former intending to form her own sisterhood. With Wood promising they will be a continuing threat, who do you think should join next?

Chimera, Mastermind (Martinique Wyngarde), Mortis, Bliss, Surge, Amina Synge, Animax

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Chimera, Mastermind (Martinique Wyngarde), Mortis, Bliss, Surge, Amina Synge, Animax
    After Bendis saying she was important and we'd see her again she's completely disappeared. I assumed it was her that killed President Dazzler but that important plot point was never elaborated on.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcMuffin View Post
    After Bendis saying she was important and we'd see her again she's completely disappeared. I assumed it was her that killed President Dazzler but that important plot point was never elaborated on.
    Well since its Bendis she could appeared in the same storyline as the Future Bortherhood

Bendis takes a looooong time to tell his stories. I'm sure he'll get back to her around ANXM #100 or so, lol

With Wood promising they will be a continuing threat, who do you think should join next?
    Lady Mastermind? She got busted by SHIELD a while back, right? I don't remember Mystique sending anyone to bust her out...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Lady Mastermind? She got busted by SHIELD a while back, right? I don't remember Mystique sending anyone to bust her out...
    It would surprise me if she did. Lady Mastermind kept questioning Mystique the last time they worked together. It's not the type of thing Mystique would appreciate in a team member imo. She might break her out if she needs Lady M help again. Until then she just might leave her to rot. in hopes of improving her attitude.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

If the Mastermind sisters do return, I'd like to see some explanation as to exactly why they hate each other so much, was it ever explained beyond personality conflicts and bickering?
    Last edited by MrMcMuffin; 05-06-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Ultimate Member

Or the fact that there's only supposed to be one of them, but the various writers got confused and now we have two...

Lady mastermind

art by Bambs79