Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    They could have avoided it, but little insider easter eggs like this for the hardcore fans are a big part of the fun of these marvel movies.

To 90% of the audience it's just a double bladed weapon, but to a small core portion of the audience it's a nod to the Thanos copter. That shows the legit geek cred the Russo brothers have.
    That's cool and all. Although the Russo Bros. could have avoided turning Thor into a fratboy that yells at kids in Fortnite.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    They could have avoided putting that thing in the movie.

The Thanos Copter needs to be erased from people's memories.
    It really doesn't.

That's cool and all. Although the Russo Bros. could have avoided turning Thor into a fratboy that yells at kids in Fortnite.
    Fortnite aside, gods to tend to act like frat boys. I'm not even talking about MCU movies or comics... the actual source material for a lot of this stuff often does make pantheon gods look like a bunch of college kids during pledge week.

Quote Originally Posted by catbellysqueezer View Post
    There are 4 Thanii, you're all forgetting the most important one.
    The exact plural term is ''Thanosi''.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Fortnite aside, gods to tend to act like frat boys. I'm not even talking about MCU movies or comics... the actual source material for a lot of this stuff often does make pantheon gods look like a bunch of college kids during pledge week.
    Except Marvel's Thor is a tad different than OG norse Thor and he stopped being a douchebag fratboy when he got turned into Donald Blake. MCU Thor is still stuck in the fratboy phase, except he is less douchey than before.

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

The exact plural term is ''Thanosi''.
    I call him Thanny sometimes
    Baby Thanos