Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Majin Buu VS Doomsday

Buu after he absorbed Gohan
    Doomsday at his best

Who wins?

Buu. Quite handily too I might add.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

doomsday doesn't have the speed to hit buuhan nor the power to utterly destroy him, unless that has changed in recent times.

and unless he has feats for resisting transmutation, buuhan turns him into candy.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

He's going to be one ugly candy, but Buu don't care.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Yeah, Buu is outside DD's scope here.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Damn, I’ve been watching some videos on the dude and he seems pretty damn unstoppable. Guess not

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Damn, I’ve been watching some videos on the dude and he seems pretty damn unstoppable. Guess not
    Yeah, I urge caution on youtube breakdowns of the dude. I am a HUGE Doomsday fan and even I don't think he is half as tough as most youtubers do lol
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the thing is that you have to totally obliterate buu to really kill him. and last time i checked, all DD can do is punch really hard, which really won't do much against him.

I mean Doomsday's not even all that unstoppable, just difficult to kill if you don't do it quickly or thoroughly enough.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

DD has no way to stop being turned into candy and eaten, is a big problem, and that's before one realizes that his speed doesn't exist compared to Buu. Buu is a very, very casual planet buster - a fair degree higher, really, but it's hard to say where, and doesn't get tired or run out of energy. And, of course, he has this nasty habit of leaving nothing left of his foes to come back from.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the thing is that you have to totally obliterate buu to really kill him. and last time i checked, all DD can do is punch really hard, which really won't do much against him.
    And even THIS is super crazy difficult. A really strong guy with MASSIVE energy projection ability COMMITS SUICIDE to blow Buu to nothing. And it just doesn't work. Buu comes back from being misted just fine thanks. Punching is going to prove completely worthless. And that's against a form of Buu who is much, much weaker than the Buu in this fight.

Punching Buu with ABSURD force actually damages him just fine, even when it leaves him intact. See Beerus whooping him and so on.

Unless Mr. Buu follows different rules to other Buu incarnations, which he totally might. Not that DD can even punch that hard in the first place either.
    - big_adventure

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Beerus may be an exceptional case given that he can kind of flat out deny some weird powers and such (as with the Dr. Slump characters), but then it's not like Buu's ever been immune to harm, just exceptionally difficult to terminate. IIRC, Beerus also worked Buu over pretty hard in the anime compared with the movie, and Buu had already gotten back up from being blasted by him. The other thing with Buu is that he's in no way a determinator, so I think stuff like him getting KOed by Beerus should be taken with a grain of salt (though Beerus could almost certainly obliterate him at will), since it's entirely possible that he just can't be arsed to get back up.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

At first I was going to say Hunter/Prey Doomsday was at his best, being able to evolve new attacks mid-fight, but taking a look at what the Nu52 version supposedly has after merging with the old version, current Doomsday may actually be stronger and more versatile.

He still can't do squat about being turned into candy, though.

Spectacular Member

It's more of a question of what type of treat would Doomsday be transformed into, and is Doomsday strong enough to still fight as a food.