Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    I just had a question about Nightcrawler. Despite him supposed to be such a pious Catholic (much more observing of traditional teachings than, say, Matt Murdock), even, I believe, attending seminary, he's been known to get it on as well, right?
    Yes. Even with his own adopted sister.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Rogue? I never knew those two were linked...

Now that you mention it, though, weren't Mystique and Destiny out as in a same-sex relationship in the '70s?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    Rogue? I never knew those two were linked...

Now that you mention it, though, weren't Mystique and Destiny out as in a same-sex relationship in the '70s?
    No, the poster above means Amanda Sefton, who was Nightcrawler's adoptive sister well before he met Rogue and found out about their familial connection through Mystique.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    That's not exactly true. Likewise, Peter and Felicia Black Cat Hardy had a sexual relationship too. ...

-- Chris Claremont's run on Ms. Marvel and then X-Men was the one where he started introducing a sexuality to Marvel Comics, so for Ms. Marvel he had Carole Danvers having a relationship with one of her boyfriends. Then in X-Men, the Dark Phoenix Saga has that famous bit on the top of the mesa where Jean Grey and Cyclops have some private time.

Since my purposes here are to get specific examples, potentially to write an article about, does anyone have those for these? It's a long-term plan of mine to read the whole runs of ASM & UXM, at least through the 70s, and I could probably work the short-lived Ms. Marvel in there, but still, if anyone has any examples to expedite the process, that would be great!

Since everyone says Peter and Felicia were so clearly getting it on, I'd like to see those.

Right now, here's all I have for specific issues.

1968, Jul. Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD #2 - Implied sex with Nick Fury and the Countess.
    1975, Oct. Amazing Spider-Man #149 - Implied sex between Peter and Mary Jane.

And then a giant leap forward!

1978, Nov. Uncanny X-Men #115 - Colossus has a threesome. No, really! With two babes from the Savage Land!
    1980, Apr. Uncanny X-Men #132 - Scott and Jean are clearly beginning to have sex, with her even referring to him as her "lover."

1983, May Uncanny X-Men #169 - Kurt shown naked in a jacuzzi with Amanda Sefton.
    1983, Dec. Uncanny X-Men Annual #7 - Nick Fury and the Countess get it on in an issue that directly references the first issue on this list, but in a much more explicit way, essentially saying "Yay, we can do this now!"

Again, this is for early examples, milestones if you will. In fact, 1983's probably pushing it. Heck, after that threesome, everything seems tame.
    Last edited by Slimybug; 01-10-2021 at 12:50 PM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Surprised no one posted this scene with Hank and Jan in Avengers #71. Hank was using his size changing power in a very unique way while they were staying at a hotel in Las Vegas. Back then Marvel had a different rating system on the covers.....this issue was rated PSR for Parental Supervision Required.

Incredible Member

Well, that was as late as 2003.

In Marvel Super Action #1 (1976), Bobbi Morse stays overnight at a colleague's house while they work on a SHIELD corruption case. He invites her to spend the night with him in bed, but she chooses the couch instead, saying she prefers to keep business and pleasure separate. So there's no sex, but it's treated as a possibility.

To be fair, I think Marvel Super Action might not have been a CCA-approved comic? It's still canon, though.

I wonder if Marvel is going to explore Miles Morales considering losing his virginity; Milestone did this with Static in the 1990s, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I wonder if Marvel is going to explore Miles Morales considering losing his virginity; Milestone did this with Static in the 1990s, of course.
    I think the only major teen hero who isn't still a virgin is Amadeus Cho.

Counting the Young Avengers generation, I think the only ones who are probably still virgins are Cassie and maybe Eli.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Counting the Young Avengers generation, I think the only ones who are probably still virgins are Cassie and maybe Eli.
    Amadeus? Curious. Was this before he had Hulk power or after?

All the Young Avengers? wow. lol. (no judgement)..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Amadeus? Curious. Was this before he had Hulk power or after?

All the Young Avengers? wow. lol. (no judgement)..
    Pretty sure it was before. It was with Delphyne Gorgon.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yeah, in Incredible Hercules. Fun times.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

In the DARK REIGN: YOUNG AVENGERS miniseries there was an exchange between Cassie and Jonas (teen Vision) which at least implied that the two of them might have already been intimate. It wasn't definite though.

Did they ever actually end up having sex? I know they were interested, but it seemed like circumstances kept cropping up to keep them apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    In the DARK REIGN: YOUNG AVENGERS miniseries there was an exchange between Cassie and Jonas (teen Vision) which at least implied that the two of them might have already been intimate. It wasn't definite though.
    If I recall Jonas implied he wanted to do something with Cassie while he was in Kate's form .

But if Cassie did it with anyone, it would've had to have been Jonas.
    Did they ever actually end up having sex? I know they were interested, but it seemed like circumstances kept cropping up to keep them apart.
    I think they were together after Herc died and Amadeus took over the Olympus Group.

Extraordinary Member

If I recall Jonas implied he wanted to do something with Cassie while he was in Kate's form .

But if Cassie did it with anyone, it would've had to have been Jonas.

I think they were together after Herc died and Amadeus took over the Olympus Group.
    Weren’t Cassie and Jonas hinted at, when they were on Hank Pym’s team? (Also didn’t Amadeus try to hit on Cassie before he realized Cassie-Jonas was a thing?)