Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I think Peter lost his virginity to his creepy neighbor in that PSA comic......

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    With MJ, you have an actual epilogue with doors closed and Peter telling MJ "Let me show you" how glad he is to see her. There was never a comparable moment of risque nature with any relationship Spider-Man had before.

One problem with Peter is that he used to live with Aunt May. So he can't bring dates over. There aren't moments or scenes where Peter stays over at his gf's house.When Peter went to college he became roomies with Harry Osborn. So there was more space but there was never any hint of Gwen Stacy staying over at Harry's, likewise, Gwen stayed with her father, so he can't go over to her.

When Peter and MJ happened...Peter found a new home at Chelsea (after Harry, worst roommate ever bombed the old place...just when Peter was bringing MJ over in fact), and had no room-mates so he had space to go about his business with his girlfriends without room-mates and Aunts and Dads.
    I mean, I was mostly joking. Still, the point is that, while this thread is about what was actually shown or implied, anything else is totally open to possibilities unless it is officially stated otherwise (and sometimes even then). I mean, most people would probably assume Gwen was Peter's first, and we only know this to not be the case because it was officially stated in Sins Past. Also, as unlikely as Peter/Betty seems, Gwen/Norman seems a LOT moreso!

But yeah, MJ would appear to have taken that cherry home with her.

Incredible Member

Well, on a related note, I may have just come across the first of a very implicit curse word used in mainstream Marvel Comics. I just read Amazing Spider-Man #64, and J. Jonah Jameson gets one of those bleeped-out curse words. Even though it's written as "@#^#!" it's still very surprising, because the word used is so obvious, and this is still an early comic, heck, a Stan Lee comic!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    I thought Spider-man and Black Cat were pretty intimate before Pete and MJ were married.
    Reminds me that in the Ock/Owl war, there's this scene where Felicia insists on Peter to relax, which he does, lays on her bed and she leaves the room, quite she was gonna change/take off her clothes, they probably would do something, could be just making out, or maybe they'd have sex.

But then of course, Otto shows up outta nowhere to get that device Peter had, one can say he got Ock blocked .

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeweasel View Post
    I think Peter lost his virginity to his creepy neighbor in that PSA comic......
    Peter lost his virginity to Betty no?
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Peter and Betty had the scene under the desk.

Anyway, fornication is a sin.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

Anyway, fornication is a sin.
    Amen, my brother.

“ do not have premarital sex” - Kanye 2019

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    They never really hinted they did have sex.

Hell, I'm not even sure if Ditko showed them kissing...

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Don't think they would try anything during that, unless they both think that there's nothing more romantic than a pissed off muted JJ running around the office

Of course, neither Lee nor Ditko would ever promote such witchcraft. However, it is no coincidence that this SPIDER-MAN seems to be the source of most speculation. He is a threat and a menace to our society.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    First I've heard of that idea. Didn't see any of the early comics that suggested as much. Know that there was a story that some readers took as implying that Peter had an affair with Betty during the last stages of her marriage, although the author apparently left it up to readers to decide.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Invincible Member

In the Killraven graphic novel from the late 80's, support characters Sh'mulla and Carmilla Frost have sex and Carmilla ends up pregnant. I'm pretty sure they had the first on panel interracial kiss in superhero comics.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    First I've heard of that idea. Didn't see any of the early comics that suggested as much. Know that there was a story that some readers took as implying that Peter had an affair with Betty during the last stages of her marriage, although the author apparently left it up to readers to decide.
    Wasn’t he planning on proposing to her when he was still in high school? Her cat must be THAT good.

Incredible Member

nevermind ...

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

One of the earlier references to sex in a Marvel comic (Man-Thing #17, May 1975).

Last edited by Electricmastro; 11-20-2019 at 12:59 AM.

Incredible Member

I just had a question about Nightcrawler. Despite him supposed to be such a pious Catholic (much more observing of traditional teachings than, say, Matt Murdock), even, I believe, attending seminary, he's been known to get it on as well, right?