Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Not for lack of trying.
    But where is the outrage? Human civilians, Killers. Human heros, killers. Who is the real threat in the Marvel U?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    But where is the outrage? Human civilians, Killers. Human heros, killers. Who is the real threat in the Marvel U?
    Wolverine, who killed so many people there's literally an organization of grieving family members out for revenge.

Still interesting to me that overall there are more human hero killers than mutants. Trying googling killers in marvel, i didn't even know so many humans killed so many.
    Are you basing that on the business insider article posted or something else? My math shows more mutant hero killers by a large number.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine12 View Post
    are you basing that on the business insider article posted or something else? My math shows more mutant hero killers by a large number.
    hhk: 9 mhk: 10
    GrindrStone(D)

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Wolverine, who killed so many people there's literally an organization of grieving family members out for revenge.
    And they sent him to hell while a demon paraded around in his skin killing anyone and everyone that was ever close to him (and still living) at the time. Then they found the children he'd unknowingly sired over the course of his life, trained them into killers, and sent them into the blender that was a vengeful Wolverine who'd just gotten back from hell --- mostly to break his spirit once he learned from them through a posthumous message (they all killed themselves to deny Wolverine the satisfaction of killing them himself) that he'd slaughtered his own kids without even thinking twice.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    hhk: 9 mhk: 10
    Are you talking about heroes killed or heroes that did the killing. I’m talking about the persona actually killing.

HHK: 4

MHK: 8
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Are you basing that on the business insider article posted or something else? My math shows more mutant hero killers by a large number.
    It was a few articles there is also a screen rant one. I googled killers in the marvel universe. It was interesting.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Are you talking about heroes killed or heroes that did the killing. I’m talking about the persona actually killing.

HHK: 4

MHK: 8
    I counted all the non mutant ones with a green square under their picture ;/
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    And they sent him to hell while a demon paraded around in his skin killing anyone and everyone that was ever close to him (and still living) at the time. Then they found the children he'd unknowingly sired over the course of his life, trained them into killers, and sent them into the blender that was a vengeful Wolverine who'd just gotten back from hell --- mostly to break his spirit once he learned from them through a posthumous message (they all killed themselves to deny Wolverine the satisfaction of killing them himself) that he'd slaughtered his own kids without even thinking twice.
    A couple of things that you forgot, Daken was also the reason behind Logan's kid being there (he gave the Red Right Hand the idea) and Logan did try to spare then, but they wouldn't listen and he killed then at the end (he even left two then out of action and they just comitted mutual suicide).
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    A couple of things that you forgot, Daken was also the reason behind Logan's kid being there (he gave the Red Right Hand the idea) and Logan did try to spare then, but they wouldn't listen and he killed then at the end (he even left two then out of action and they just comitted mutual suicide).
    We always forget that Daken basically helped plan the murders of as many of his half-siblings as he could find.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    We always forget that Daken basically helped plan the murders of as many of his half-siblings as he could find.
    I wonder what makes Laura and Gabby so different. In taylors all new wolverine he was all in for them.

Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar

I wonder what makes Laura and Gabby so different. In taylors all new wolverine he was all in for them.
    Bad writing

Extraordinary Member

A few things: Laura was able to prove her worth as an opponent and she made a really positive impression. But then the next time they meet, Logan is dead. And that's where we see the biggest change with Daken and his wanting to form some sort of bond with his family. It helped that, again, Laura was there for him. This continued into Taylor's run where, yeah, Daken is a terrible person, but Laura and Gabby offer him something he can't get anywhere else. And to the credit of the writers, that love is seemingly conditional. Laura can beat Daken's ass if he does something stupid, she will kick his ass. And I for one like that this love and kindness Daken has for Laura and Gabby doesn't really extend to anyone else.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    A few things: Laura was able to prove her worth as an opponent and she made a really positive impression. But then the next time they meet, Logan is dead. And that's where we see the biggest change with Daken and his wanting to form some sort of bond with his family. It helped that, again, Laura was there for him. This continued into Taylor's run where, yeah, Daken is a terrible person, but Laura and Gabby offer him something he can't get anywhere else. And to the credit of the writers, that love is seemingly conditional. Laura can beat Daken's ass if he does something stupid, she will kick his ass. And I for one like that this love and kindness Daken has for Laura and Gabby doesn't really extend to anyone else.
    That makes sense. all new wolverine is what really made me like him. I think taylor had a great handle on his personality. he was dangerous but there was just something so eagerly kind about his want to be around laura and his like of gabby.

Extraordinary Member

That makes sense. all new wolverine is what really made me like him. I think taylor had a great handle on his personality. he was dangerous but there was just something so eagerly kind about his want to be around laura and his like of gabby.
    I really can't wait to see them all together on Krakoa, but Daken really does highlight that, damn, a lot of the people on the island are not really the sort of people you really want around. Daken is fine with Laura and Gabby and, again, that doesn't really extend to literally anyone else.