Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    He could had done that, but the way the story was framed it didn't left Hickman many outs for ressurrecting Y and not ressurrecting Z. The plan is bring even the genosha victims back, the scope of ressurrection is wide.
    I don't see it any favor that he is bringing back POC along it
    He could have brought them back in whatever order he wanted. 16 million mutants, we don't know 16 million mutants but if he plans on bringing them all back inherently a few are going to be new because there is no way we know them all. But so far he has brought back Synch, Skin, the penance twins and quite a few other diverse mutants who could have been at the end of the 16 million line.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    He could have brought them back in whatever order he wanted. 16 million mutants, we don't know 16 million mutants but if he plans on bringing them all back inherently a few are going to be new because there is no way we know them all. But so far he has brought back Synch, Skin, the penance twins and quite a few other diverse mutants who could have been at the end of the 16 million line.
    That would be very hard to justify. And looks like Hickman intention is use the cast that was already established and the got the short end for many reasons.
    Zethrimon unblock me

Astonishing Member

That would be very hard to justify. And looks like Hickman intention is use the cast that was already established and the got the short end for many reasons.
    So we agree it was his intent to use a diverse cast in new mutants. But he didn't have to.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

So we agree it was his intent to use a diverse cast in new mutants. But he didn't have to.
    It's not like he is using, but he let it free for other people. Like I already say his intention was bringing everyone in a very quick way
    Zethrimon unblock me

It's not like he is using, but he let it free for other people. Like I already say his intention was bringing everyone in a very quick way
    Hickman is writing New Mutants. He chose the cast. He is using the cast.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Hickman is writing New Mutants. He chose the cast. He is using the cast.
    Same cast from Claremont + Chamber and Mondo;

I just don't think I have to champion him because of that.

nobody championed Rosenberg for having dani, karma, rictor on his mini and on uncanny. Let's all be fair
    Zethrimon unblock me

Astonishing Member

nobody championed Rosenberg for having dani, karma, rictor on his mini and on uncanny. Let's all be fair
    i don't champion him either. At the end of the day i'm not getting a residual check from any of this but he didn't have to do it so i will at least give credit. That is why at the end of the day i can't take any of this as life changing or that serious, all it does is deplete my funds not add. It's all about ME and if I enjoy it.

Why would anyone champion Rosenberg for inclusivity when he made Dani not being in the mini a D-list plot point, turned Karma into the villain, and wastes an issue making everyone think Rictor was killed off?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Why would anyone champion Rosenberg for inclusivity when he made Dani not being in the mini a D-list plot point, turned Karma into the villain, and wastes an issue making everyone think Rictor was killed off?
    Dani was on the mini...just not a big role. karma wasn't the villain, it was her brother...

i don't champion him either. At the end of the day i'm not getting a residual check from any of this but he didn't have to do it so i will at least give credit. That is why at the end of the day i can't take any of this as life changing or that serious, all it does is deplete my funds not add. It's all about ME and if I enjoy it.
    There is other cast of new mutants full of white cgaracters that Hickman could use without problems

Astonishing Member

Dani was on the mini...just not a big role. karma wasn't the villain, it was her brother...

There is other cast of new mutants full of white cgaracters that Hickman could use without problems
    exactly he could have used a whole cast of white characters and just called them new mutants but he didn't. so giving his credit to claremont to me is unfair. But thats just my feeling on things, it doesn't mean i am trying to give or take anything else away from anyone. It's what I feel and think.

exactly he could have used a whole cast of white characters and just called them new mutants but he didn't. so giving his credit to claremont to me is unfair. But thats just my feeling on things, it doesn't mean i am trying to give or take anything else away from anyone. It's what I feel and think.
    He couldn't. new mutants is refered to a very specific cast, all new mutants books had a very diverse cast of badically the same core, one oor another adition.
    Zethrimon unblock me

Astonishing Member

He couldn't. new mutants is refered to a very specific cast, all new mutants books had a very diverse cast of badically the same core, one oor another adition.
    Actually he could. Just like with Brisson coming on he is bringing in Glob Herman and the twins he created so again, hickman didn't have to do it.

Actually he could. Just like with Brisson coming on he is bring in Glob Herman and the twins he created so again, hickman didn't have to do it.
    It's like a team B for recruiting for Krakoa, they aren't a new mutants team
    Zethrimon unblock me

Astonishing Member

It's like a team B for recruiting for Krakoa, they aren't a new mutants team
    The book is called new mutants he could have literally filled it with new mutants. That's fine if you don't want to give the man any credit at all. That's just how you feel. i'm cool with that.

The book is called new mutants he could have literally filled it with new mutants. That's fine if you don't want to give the man any credit at all. That's just how you feel. i'm cool with that.
    For sure I won't give credit for that. He is doing the basic of basics
    Zethrimon unblock me