Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Same cast from Claremont + Chamber and Mondo;

I just don't think I have to champion him because of that.

nobody championed Rosenberg for having dani, karma, rictor on his mini and on uncanny. Let's all be fair
    You donít have to champion him and I even think thatís a fair stance to take. I was only pointing out he is in fact using them when you said he wasnít using them.

It's not like he is using, but he let it free for other people. Like I already say his intention was bringing everyone in a very quick way
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Dani was on the mini...just not a big role. karma wasn't the villain, it was her brother...
    She was in the mini for one issue. It wasn’t any sort of role, she was a plot point so that the team could get infected. And Karma was the one manipulating the team, sending them on missions to get her brother back. If everything was Tran’s fault then that would’ve been made pretty clear during Rosencanny when she quit the team over none of the New Mutants sans Dani liking her anymore.
    Last edited by Tycon; 11-10-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    You donít have to champion him and I even think thatís a fair stance to take. I was only pointing out he is in fact using them when you said he wasnít using them.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    She was in the mini for one issue. It wasnít any sort of role, she was a plot point so that the team could get infected. And Karma was the one manipulating the team, sending them on missions to get her brother back. If everything was Tranís fault then that wouldíve been made pretty clear during Rosencanny when he quit the team over none of the New Mutants sans Dani liking her anymore.
    use diverse characters doesn't mean they will always be heroes

But my interpretation was that she was possesed or manipulated by her brother.
    Zethrimon unblock me

use diverse characters doesn't mean they will always be heroes

But my interpretation was that she was possesed or manipulated by her brother.
    The problem is that only Rictor was a “““hero””” and how diverse is only using one person who’s constantly drawn as white anyway? Don’t tote “diversity” when all you’re doing is setting the POC in your story in antagonistic roles. That’s shitty representation. And the book makes it clear that Shan and Tran needed each other/shared a soul and both manipulated the team in their own ways to achieve their goals. Karma was just as much a villain as Tran.