View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

87 43.28%
  • ★★★★

75 37.31%
  • ★★★

25 12.44%
  • ★★

8 3.98%
  • 6 2.99%
Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Rasputin has Pryde DNA and can use gates. So A) Kitty is is a mutant and B) it has to do with her specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    I assumed that the problem was with Krakoa, but maybe it's not. What if Xavier had Kitty locked out because she's a pain in the ass?
    It does seem like Xavier never got over that Jerk line.

The island itself is suppose to have natural defenses against intruders but she was able to walk around the island freely but couldn't even exit out of a portal. Then now that i think about it why did the three most important people there just happen to be walking along the shores to meet her. Iceman was just there hanging out, Logan was expecting his beers but why not let her just bring them to him, Storm kind of just popped up out of no where walking along the beach. Maybe they are all trying to help COlossus live his best life?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Rasputin has Pryde DNA and can use gates. So A) Kitty is is a mutant and B) it has to do with her specifically.
    Drop the mic! You just did that. lol. That never even crossed my mind and i was all up in them charts. LMAO
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    They could use like the Winter Guard or Avengers/FF mutants. Doctor Doom would be a great villain for this team.
    Yeah, i don't think they rank high enough to be Doc Doom level adversaries...maybe Winter Guard but not Doc Doom.

Though not a fan of having now been confirmed her being the Red Queen. Sorry but I was never a kitty fan so this doesn't really do anything for me.

Though that said who were the options before Frost chose her i wonder?

BANNED

Krakoa probably knows of Guggenheim's run and got fed up with Kitty. Shame Deadpool killed 616 Duggan, he could change the big guy's mind.

I don't think Rasputin having Pryde DNA necessarily disproves that. As a chimera, she would just have the X-Gene from her other... donors anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Neo is apparently what Wanda and Pietro are, non-mutants that pass for mutants or something.
    Wait... what? I hope this is not the case then.
    Or maybe could be great who knows...

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Krakoa probably knows of Guggenheim's run and got fed up with Kitty. Shame Deadpool killed 616 Duggan, he could change the big guy's mind.
    Removing Dum Dum Duggan well ahead of this direction makes for an even bigger conflict between characters and fandom! Brilliantly ruthless.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Rasputin contains only 1/5th of Kitty's DNA so even if Kitty isnt a mutant, 80% of Rasputin would been derived from mutant DNA

Is it just me or does anyone else find it to coincidental that she can no longer use the gates and after she navigates to Krakoa there is Frost with an offer and a boat?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Rasputin contains only 1/5th of Kitty's DNA so even if Kitty isnt a mutant, 80% of Rasputin would been derived from mutant DNA
    But they specifically use dna from the x-gene so wouldn't that mess up the whole idea of Chimeras? I don't know if Neo have an x-gene i looked and couldn't find anything specifically stating they had one.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else find it to coincidental that she can no longer use the gates and after she navigates to Krakoa there is Frost with an offer and a boat?
    Was thinking the same thing. The other idea rolling around my head was maybe Emma wants her to be called Kate for branding purposes, and gently suggested the idea in Kate's head. She's the one that brought it up while they were talking.

"Why haven't you asked the others to stop calling you Kitty yet?"

I see you Emma. ;-)
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    But they specifically use dna from the x-gene so wouldn't that mess up the whole idea of Chimeras? I don't know if Neo have an x-gene i looked and couldn't find anything specifically stating they had one.
    You are right but if its Kitty's Neo origins which prevent her from going through the gates, I dont necessarily think that has any bearing on Rasputin as she has 80% non-Neo DNA in her to compensate for that

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You are right but if its Kitty's Neo origins which prevent her from going through the gates, I dont necessarily think that has any bearing on Rasputin as she has 80% non-Neo DNA in her to compensate for that
    But how would they get kitty's phasing power if she doesn't have an x-gene. Or do the neo actually have an x-gene. I'm getting super confused. Especially since Powers of X 1 shows the sample of her dna.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

mutantdna.jpg

Just to show what is getting me lost on Neo powers vs. mutant powers.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.