View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

87 43.28%
  • ★★★★

75 37.31%
  • ★★★

25 12.44%
  • ★★

8 3.98%
  • 6 2.99%
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Seems like Bishop is going to be less a member of Kitty's crew and more an agent working alongside them on his own personal mission.
    More likely Bishop joins during the course of the first arc.

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    I have trouble seeing him so conscious of his appearance. He's too natural.

Indeed. That's what I'm alluding to. There's something un-mutant about Neo. Whatever it is might be why she can't go to Krakoa.

Or maybe it's even a subconscious psychological thing on her part, and deep down she doesn't want to be part of it.
    ooh, that's an interesting idea. That Kitty has some feeling that this isn't right in some way so she is psychologically resisting going through the portals. Also, could the portals change you when you go through, and because Kitty has control over her material being that she cannot pass through anything that tries to influence her material being.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

Kate should get Doug to ask Krakoa whats the beef between them abt.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So is Kitty not a mutant? Think Hickman is gonna explore her Neo background that Claremont never got to?

I love that it seems like the Storm/Emma rivalry has been reignited. Storm dont f--k with her!

When did Pyro die? He was already among the living as of Iceman's solo
    That was a different Pyro. It was the pyro guggs created this is the original.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Also, pomade seems like a very stupid human thing. Mutants, in general, should be very opposed to it, imo. They should be embracing their natural appearances.
    Yes, it is out of character especially for Logan but it can just be added to the list of OOC behavior.

Which Pyro is it, and how gay is he?

Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    No it wasnt. The Pyro in the solo was the original

The original is an Australian with an accent. Gugg's version was an American without one. The original also needs a flame source to manipulate (flamethrower on back) unlike the Gold one.
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-23-2019 at 07:25 AM.

BANNED

It's Allerdyce, and he was always coded gay but so far he's just having fun.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Which Pyro is it, and how gay is he?
    flaming

10char

BANNED

Probably thought that the prospect of the mutant with the power to ghost through everything not able to enter would make for a interesting premise but whether it just was a gimmick thrown in for laughs or whether it would be a significant plot point remains to be seen.

Oh and i think Kitty is a mutant but reading this issue she is obviously the deus ex machina against machinery with her phasing powers and imo Karoka won't let her use the gates so she has no choice but to take on this mission to recuse mutants and bring them to krakoa. Based on this issue kitty was absolutely needed to deal with the weaponry in an effective way given her power set. That's probably why kitty had no problem while she was actually on the island.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Probably thought that the prospect of the mutant with the power to ghost through everything not able to enter would make for a interesting premise but whether it just was a gimmick thrown in for laughs or whether it would be a significant plot point remains to be seen.
    Duggan has said we will understand why the first issue had to focus on Kate after reading it, so I would wager that means it's a fairly significant plot point.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Sina Grace used the original Pyro to fight Teen Bobby and Adult Bobby.

Thanks, Marvel.
    "Cable was right!"

I loved this issue. I was such a huge Kitty fan when she debuted after Dark Phoenix and I haven't been this excited about her role in a series for years.
    Long live Kate! Long live the Red Queen!!

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Any ideas on those Bar Sinister/Red Diamond gossip?