View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

87 43.28%
  • ★★★★

75 37.31%
  • ★★★

25 12.44%
  • ★★

8 3.98%
  • 6 2.99%
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    If Cyclops could shield his thoughts from Emma using the black box technique Jean taught him, Xavier and Magneto definitely are safe. Id kill for someone to remember Magnetos psychic defenses are the result of his own strength of will and not due to his helmet.
    They're both. He had circuitry built into his helmet that granted him psychic powers and the helmet is built to withstand psi attacks. He also has phenomenal resistance to probing but hes not infallible

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Okay...i have been in and out of X lore for a while...but whatbis a NEO and what should i read up on them?
    The NEO are an off-shoot of mutants that Claremont introduced in X-Men v.2 #100. The only book I had of them was X-Men: Giant Size where Marvel "killed" them off.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The NEO are an off-shoot of mutants that Claremont introduced in X-Men v.2 #100. The only book I had of them was X-Men: Giant Size where Marvel "killed" them off.
    That was also the story where Kitty jumped out of a plane and disappeared from the X-Men I believe. She only showed up again peripherally in the story of Piotr's death. She didn't actually return to the mansion, and sent Xavier a letter that she wanted to never be asked into the X-Men again. Xavier erased Kitty from the computer systems and he disabled her profile in Cerebro so no one could use Cerebro to track her.

Kitty went to college in Chicago and she got sucked back in during the God Loves, Man Kills Part II.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Are you all flirting?!?!?
    hehe, maybe we are, did you want to join in!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I really wonder why Kate can't go through Krakoa's portal. I have these following theories so far

1. Her powers are neutralized by Krakoa
    2. Kitty doesn't genuinely wants to be on Krakoa so her powers subconsciously shuts off whenever she attempts to go through

That bitch in Taiwan giving Bishop a hard time but I'm glad no harm was done to him. Also while I know Storm and Mama have a rocky relationship. It's really weird why Storm is so anti Emma/Mama. Pyro was such a thrill to read and I definitely want more of him. Iceman and Nightcrawler were very enjoyable. Can't wait for issue #2
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    hehe, maybe we are, did you want to join in!
    Meet you in the poly thread! lol
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Storm being anti-Emma makes sense.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I really wonder why Kate can't go through Krakoa's portal. I have these following theories so far

1. Her powers are neutralized by Krakoa
    2. Kitty doesn't genuinely wants to be on Krakoa so her powers subconsciously shuts off whenever she attempts to go through

That bitch in Taiwan giving Bishop a hard time but I'm glad no harm was done to him. Also while I know Storm and Mama have a rocky relationship. It's really weird why Storm is so anti Emma/Mama. Pyro was such a thrill to read and I definitely want more of him. Iceman and Nightcrawler were very enjoyable. Can't wait for issue #2
    why would her powers have anything to do with it? If she was phasing, she technically would go right through the portal. She'd have to have her powers shut off in order to be corporeal to walk through it

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He didn't let anyone link with his brain. And he quickly put his helmet back on. Given the secrets himself and Xavier are trying to keep I don't think they'll go down that root. Maybe she'll send lockheed instead

And it wouldn't be just kitty he'd be vulnerable around its Sinister, apocalypse, Emma, shaw, Exodus and Sinsiter and even Jean
    He actually had it off the whole time which means his helmet was off for a few hours given they were in there from day to night. He puts it back on after kurt makes the final law.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Are you all flirting?!?!?
    We are Krakoans, after all...what do you think?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

I'm hedging my bets that Kitty is either a NEO or She's that artificial Mutant that Tony Stark mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Is that sinister twinkle in Kitty's eye a clue about her exclusion from Krakoa?
    Or just artistic charm for that exchange between she and that....youth?
    I took that as sought of like an anime thing when a characters gets REALLY annoyed with another character. Kinda how Nami acts toward Luffy whenever he does something stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    why would her powers have anything to do with it? If she was phasing, she technically would go right through the portal. She'd have to have her powers shut off in order to be corporeal to walk through it
    I mean moreso perhaps Krakoa's portal affects Kate's phasing powers but IRDK. The Neo theory some poster posted might be the real reason Kitty can't go to Krakoa

So far, this the one... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️*

*Art wasn’t five stars, but overall, it was definitely serviceable. The dialogue and character interactions, really sealed it!!
    #MagnetoWasRight

BANNED

I dont see how Emma could block her from going thru the gateway. Its always possible Duggan comes up with an explanation but Emma dont have any influence on Krakoa as far as we know.
    Its more likely Kitty is a plant (ha!) from Neo without even knowing it.