View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

87 43.28%
  • ★★★★

75 37.31%
  • ★★★

25 12.44%
  • ★★

8 3.98%
  • 6 2.99%
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I loved Logan's contraband list. I kind of hope we get contraband lists from different X-Men every issue, that would be hilarious. Every issue someone guest stars to pick up their shipment of contraband on Krakoa!
    What's stopping Logan from jumping into a Spider-Man book and doing his shopping?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    What's stopping Logan from jumping into a Spider-Man book and doing his shopping?
    Orgies? He was in a rush to get back to the moon habitat. That's why he was half naked but still ran into the water with his shirt.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Maybe Krakoa doesn't let certain things to go through the portal. Because that didn't make sense to me either, why couldn't Logan go through the Canadian portal and pick up a few cases of beer in Calgary, stop in and visit Puck, and then head back to Krakoa. Maybe Krakoa only lets mutants pass through the portal.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Amazing Member

Sounds interesting but I'll wait for all of these new books to show up on Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Orgies? He was in a rush to get back to the moon habitat. That's why he was half naked but still ran into the water with his shirt.
    OMG YES, and he was rushing to get the beer back to Jean and Scott so they could continue partying in the Summers House.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Seriously? No "tovarishch"? 0/10, what a waste. Ok, I guess I can give one point for "Mother Russia".

It was 3.5/5 for me. Would give it 4 if it wasn't a secret solo book. Iceman got depowered second time so Kitty can save a day was ridiculous.

Art was the highlight of issue for me. Mateo is great.
    Kitty wasn't as annoying as in gold but it is not a team book. Will see if next issues will change situation. I won't support secret solos.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Art was the highlight of issue for me. Mateo is great.
    Kitty wasn't as annoying as in gold but it is not a team book. Will see if next issues will change situation. I won't support secret solos.
    I definitely understand this sentiment, but I believe in Duggan. He knows this issue focused a bit heavily on Kitty, and his previous team books have been good.

BANNED

LOL. Not every book with a spotlight issue focusing on a certain character (let alone its very first) is a 'secret solo book'.

He kind of made it a point to give us a heads up that the first issue would focus on Kitty. So I wouldnt fault him for that. For basic set up issue I think he did a bang up job. Here's hoping Tini Howard comes through for me in Excalibur. I'm liking Marauders more than X-Men right now. And yes I know it's just one issue. But there is definitely a difference.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    LOL. Not every book with a spotlight issue focusing on a certain character (let alone its very first) is a 'secret solo book'.
    Blame X-Men Red for that.
    "Cable was right!"

The Red Dragon

It was kinda meh. Cheesy dialogue meant to appeal to the Twitter crowd, plot and villains were boring, and more Kitty pandering. Nightcrawler would have been a better choice for this role.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Well it's just a guess but it shouldn't be a coincidence Kitty can't get on the island. [B]Considering her powers, some people would not want to see Kitty poking around in the most secret and inaccessible places in Krakoa
    This definitely makes more sense to me than the other explanations. Of course the idea she's a Neo but was off world when they were culled also could work.

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Okay, I've generally been down on Lockheed since he betrayed Kitty for SWORD, but... he eats squirrels!!!! YAY! All is forgiven, dragon.

Anyway... Poor Kitty. But it's okay, you don't need a ghetto anyway. All islands suck.
    Kate had better make sure she stays away from Squirrel Girl, because if Doreen finds out about Lockheed's diet, she's gonna be mad!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Remember Iron Man found out one of the X-men is not a real mutant? Maybe, just maybe, that is Kate Pryde.

Oh by the way, she is still not officially named as Red Queen????
    Well remembered, maybe Duggan is picking up Taylor's plot point from Adamantium Agenda. But if Kate doesn't have the X-gene, where did her powers come from?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

This book was ok. Definitely not as strong as HoXPoX or X-Men #1. I didn’t completely despise Kitty, though, so that’s something.