View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

87 43.28%
  • ★★★★

75 37.31%
  • ★★★

25 12.44%
  • ★★

8 3.98%
  • 6 2.99%
Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I'm concerned about the month wait. Part of the excitement of HoX/PoX was that it was weekly.
    Well the main X-Books were always a month apart. Hopefully once we're in November and with X-Men, Marauders, X-Force, New Mutants, and Fallen Angels. The wait won't be as bad since there always be an X-Book to read each week
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Well the main X-Books were always a month apart. Hopefully once we're in November and with X-Men, Marauders, X-Force, New Mutants, and Fallen Angels. The wait won't be as bad since there always be an X-Book to read each week
    I get it. But that expects that you get every series.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post

I wonder why Storm doesn't want to be involved with Emma at all though, she's doing a lot of nice stuff for Krakoa. And I wonder who was Emma's second choice.
    Bitch stole her body, got her chained up and beaten with a riding crop, got her best friend killed the first time, hooked up with her dead best friend's husband, tricked her into nearly commiting genocide against the Inhumans, then got down on her knees and swore, swore, swore that she was going to be a good girl from now on and turn over a new leaf but first she needed help taking down the Hellfire club--only to use the X-Men's help to take over the whole f****** place and ghosted the whole crew!

When you get down to it, every day that passes without Ororo throwing a 150 MPH, 20 mile-wide super-hurricane at Emma, is an act of unimaginable restraint.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Since like '83.
    Yeah, Wolverine was the one to take her under his wing while Storm was her big sister of sorts (since Kitty barely knew Jean, or the Phoenix Force posing as Jean, before she died........come to think of it, was there any interaction between them other than their first meeting back then?)

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Bitch stole her body, got her chained up and beaten with a riding crop, got her best friend killed the first time, hooked up with her dead best friend's husband, tricked her into nearly commiting genocide against the Inhumans, then got down on her knees and swore, swore, swore that she was going to be a good girl from now on and turn over a new leaf but first she needed help taking down the Hellfire club--only to use the X-Men's help to take over the whole f****** place and ghosted the whole crew!

When you get down to it, every day that passes without Ororo throwing a 150 MPH, 20 mile-wide super-hurricane at Emma, is an act of unimaginable restraint.
    Basically this.

Storm is one of the few with every reason to hate Emma's guts.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Long may that standoffish stance between the two of them (at its most positive description) continue; helps dial down the hive-mentality thing.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

I enjoyed this issue much more than I was expecting. I really liked Kate and crew and all their interactions. Art was great and the writing was solid. 4/5
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Wait, isn't Sage in charge of the Krakoa transit system? Would she try to block Kitty?

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Maybe it's random? There was no indication that the Taiwanese fisherman that disappeared through the gate after touching it was even a mutant.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

LOVE IT!!!

Was this posted yet?

https://foreverdogpodcasts.com/podca...ok-commentary/

Gerry Duggan’s commentary for Marauders #1/
    Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

"Humans of the planet Earth. While you slept, the world changed." -Professor X

I enjoyed this book more than i expected. I want to see where this goes, i love the beef with storm and Emma. How Kitty wants to be called Kate. I love how Pryor came back. This book is great.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Wait, isn't Sage in charge of the Krakoa transit system? Would she try to block Kitty?
    Perhaps under orders yes she would, the question becomes who would order such a thing.
    I keep finding that suspicious and I feel that during the course of this book there will be more delved into ultimately leading to some revelation on why she, specifically was placed into this position and frankly i feel it comes down to what Frost told Xavier and Lensherr to get her on board.

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

THIS x 1000000

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fantastic Member

I think people are overthinking it with the Neo speculation. Kitty’s power allows her to find Moira’s No-Place, get access to the five and the inter workings of ressurection that are security restricted, and perhaps most of all, she can get out of jail anyone they lock up. Everyone should realize that Sabretooth is not going to be the worst person imprisoned by a Longshot, and if they keep kitty away from the island, she can’t be snooping around to find out every secret area.

Don’t think they would have shown Rasputin and specifically mentioned kitty’s mutant power as part of a chimera if they were going to immediately retcon her species in the next wave.

But Moira has already shown to keeping out those that are threats to their plans, and knowing how Sabretooth is punished, she is the obvious counter to that. Seems consistent with moira’s decisions so far.

We will see though, like another poster said one of the more interesting things is who was emma’s Second choice who declined and why it seems like none of her friends said F Krakoa if kitty can’t come. But I kind of chalk that up to the culty vibes of HoX in general. No one is questioning or as doubtful of what’s going on as they should be, and it makes sense why kitty might be kept away because she’s often too curious for her own good.

And no matter how hard they try to sell Kate I’m gonna call her kitty.