View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

87 43.28%
  • ★★★★

75 37.31%
  • ★★★

25 12.44%
  • ★★

8 3.98%
  • 6 2.99%
Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Didnt magneto kill all neos decades ago?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Amazing Member

Dumb question. Why a boat and not a plane?

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Didnt magneto kill all neos decades ago?
    Wikipedia says a group of them were used in Nightcrawlers solo. The crimson pirates. Apparently the evolutionaries wiped out all the NEO but they survived because they were in another dimension. But thats wikipedia so i don't know.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    But if neo are also human like mutants what stops a neo from giving birth to a mutant. If they are going this route i hope they have a good clear explanation because this just seems like a lot. I just don't get it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    But if neo are also human like mutants what stops a neo from giving birth to a mutant. If they are going this route i hope they have a good clear explanation because this just seems like a lot. I just don't get it.
    I dont know as Claremont never finished his story but the seeds were definitely planted if anyone were to pick up and expand upon it. No clue if Hickman will but there is the possibility

I wasn't expecting much from this book, but I ended up loving it. I did not like Kitty after Gold, but this issue made me like Kate. The art was solid, the Bobby "Top Men" line was hilarious and this book was fun. This is what I need in a comic book. I'm sold on this book and cannot wait until the next issue. I'm thinking Kate can't go through the gates due to her power, but I'm sure Duggan and Hickman have something more interesting than that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    I assumed that the problem was with Krakoa, but maybe it's not. What if Xavier had Kitty locked out because she's a pain in the ass?
    That’s what I was thinking; if Krakoa’s doing it, Charles is behind it.

BANNED

That book above also had many other data simulations, which were implied to be a mix of deceptions and real memories - so any could be real or none. Another implied Sinister had planted another Jean clone at Jamaica Bay, that it wasn't the real Jean, and I don't believe that to be true. Point being, the above is by no means canon, but it was something Claremont was toying with.

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

This was a lot funnier than expected. Some things that stood out:

- This issue's title and "I'm the captain now"
    - The story behind Kate's black eye and broken nose that isn't as badass as we thought ("Kitten?" and "%@#$")
    - "And you're that kid everyone wants to fight"
    - "Ahoy, Muties"
    - Everything Pyro said
    - "Do it for the wardrobe"

I really love how the facial expressions were drawn in this, especially in the funnier scenes. Also, I like the lighthearted approach with the seriousness of this issue's subject matter (transporting mutants from hostile countries). And I think this is one of the first time someone expressed doubts over Krakoa, although it's probably just because Kate was having cabin fever.

More Sinister Secrets! I know the data pages are for us readers, but what if Sinister has been keeping tabs on the mutants through actual surveillance? Creepy.

Is it just me or by the way they were drawn, everyone looks younger than usual? I almost mistaken Emma for Dazzler.

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Top men. lol that made me chuckle.

What are you guys finding off about the dialogue? I actually prefer this to Hickman speech.
    I prefer this too. Not familiar with Hickman's previous work, but sometimes I feel like I'm reading a treatise or something and you wouldn't know who was saying which line since they sound so similar. Dialogue on Marauders is more like how actual people talk imho

Quote Originally Posted by sensormellow View Post
    This was a lot funnier than expected. Some things that stood out:

- This issue's title and "I'm the captain now"
    - The story behind Kate's black eye and broken nose that isn't as badass as we thought ("Kitten?" and "%@#$")
    - "And you're that kid everyone wants to fight"
    - "Ahoy, Muties"
    - Everything Pyro said
    - "Do it for the wardrobe"

I really love how the facial expressions were drawn in this, especially in the funnier scenes. Also, I like the lighthearted approach with the seriousness of this issue's subject matter (transporting mutants from hostile countries). And I think this is one of the first time someone expressed doubts over Krakoa, although it's probably just because Kate was having cabin fever.

More Sinister Secrets! I know the data pages are for us readers, but what if Sinister has been keeping tabs on the mutants through actual surveillance? Creepy.

Is it just me or by the way they were drawn, everyone looks younger than usual? I almost mistaken Emma for Dazzler.
    They definitely looked young but in reality i guess they really are. In Valkeryie #4 Jane states she is 33 but considers herself gen xer after saying something negative about millenials and her friend calling her out on being one so either she is full of it, marvel doesn't know millennials start at 1981, or the age of millenials in the mu is different than the real world.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

This book was better than I expected, but I still think Kitty and Emma are annoying. I'd rather see more of everyone else.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Theres also a Danger island where i presume danger resides
    I wouldn't presume that.

I mean, I'd dig Danger coming back into the loop, but I don't think she has much interest in Danger Room-ing it up, even if it's island sized this time.

I'm concerned about the month wait. Part of the excitement of HoX/PoX was that it was weekly.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/