View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

87 43.28%
  • ★★★★

75 37.31%
  • ★★★

25 12.44%
  • ★★

8 3.98%
  • 6 2.99%
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Emma will always be a frenemy of the X-Men. (Which is mostly ridiculous). If they X-Men didn't like her when she was Cyclops trophy girlfriend then they certainly won't now that she back to be HBIC.
    Which is a stupid plot point that constantly gets brought up. I'm glad she and Kitty are better, but I'm not sure it will stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post

I’ve heard that some Americans have an accent too. Some of them.
    Accent is relative and there are several different types in the US. Relative to Bobby though, the original Pyro has an accent and the Gold one, does not

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Damn Doug doing that would be hilarious.
    The only person with the power to keep her off Krakoa is Doug or Krakoa itself. Non mutants can enter Krakoa so I don't think the neo thing is going to happen and shouldn't be a reason

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The only person with the power to keep her off Krakoa is Doug or Krakoa itself. Non mutants can enter Krakoa so I don't think the neo thing is going to happen and shouldn't be a reason
    Yeah, if that woman Bishop spoke to is correct, it would have to be someone keeping her out.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Which is a stupid plot point that constantly gets brought up. I'm glad she and Kitty are better, but I'm not sure it will stay.
    They give her a hard time more than Magneto... which is INSANE.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Or some mutant has taken control over Krakoas portals like Selene. She is using it to troll Kitty? But why she doesn't even know her? And shes using it to steal the souls of that women's husband from taiwan

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Mrs. Zhao have some connection to Master Zhao of X-Men 2099? Hmm...
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Emma having 3 seats wouldn't be a plot point stressed by the head writer if it wasn't going to be revisted. For all we know Kitty can't be there even by astral projection.

Because you think they'd keep her in the loop during the celebrations in Hox5. Its kind of mean to celebrate without her
    I think there is a misconception about the Hellfire seats on the council.
    Emma was given a seat for herself
    As part of the deal, Emma was asked to bring Sebastian Shaw back into the fold and give him the 2nd seat. This is Shaw's seat and he can vote anyway he likes.
    Emma asked for a compromise, she would give Charles and Erik their request for Shaw, but in exchange for letting Shaw into the Hellfire Club and the Quiet Council, Emma asked to be able to pick a 3rd seat herself.

As for what Emma is up to, she wants an ally against Shaw. Emma doesn't need a yes woman, she wants a strong ally. Look at Emma going to Storm first, what does that say, she wouldn't expect Storm to vote in her favour all the time, all she wants is Storm to help her keep Sebastian under control, and keep him from taking over everything. If you were forced to bring in a work colleague that you know is a back stabbing son-of-a-bitch, you would probably make sure you have some people at least reasonably on your side. Emma expects that she and Kate will disagree on things, she probably even anticipates that Kate will vote against her motions sometimes. But the one thing Emma Frost knows about Kate Pryde, is that Kate will not support some of the underhanded and downright evil things Sebastian Shaw will want to do. So when it comes to Shaw she can trust Kate to have her back when the time comes. It's even in the future solicits how Shaw is trying to find a way to work around the "Queens" it's because he's outvoted in the Hellfire Club because Emma is bringing Kate in as a 1/3 partner, so it's 3 people running the Hellfire Trading Company, and they all have an equal vote.

I don't think Emma is going to cast Kate's vote on the council, she'll make sure Kate can attend the council meetings astrally by doing the projection for Kate, or asking Jean to help her do it. Also, Jean would astrally project Kate if Emma didn't do it herself.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Mrs. Zhao have some connection to Master Zhao of X-Men 2099? Hmm...
    What if Mrs Zhao is Master Zhao

Also... Broo was seen on Krakoa and he isn't mutant (at least in the same sense).
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Theres also a Danger island where i presume danger resides

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think there is a misconception about the Hellfire seats on the council.
    Emma was given a seat for herself
    As part of the deal, Emma was asked to bring Sebastian Shaw back into the fold and give him the 2nd seat. This is Shaw's seat and he can vote anyway he likes.
    Emma asked for a compromise, she would give Charles and Erik their request for Shaw, but in exchange for letting Shaw into the Hellfire Club and the Quiet Council, Emma asked to be able to pick a 3rd seat herself.

As for what Emma is up to, she wants an ally against Shaw. Emma doesn't need a yes woman, she wants a strong ally. Look at Emma going to Storm first, what does that say, she wouldn't expect Storm to vote in her favour all the time, all she wants is Storm to help her keep Sebastian under control, and keep him from taking over everything. If you were forced to bring in a work colleague that you know is a back stabbing son-of-a-bitch, you would probably make sure you have some people at least reasonably on your side. Emma expects that she and Kate will disagree on things, she probably even anticipates that Kate will vote against her motions sometimes. But the one thing Emma Frost knows about Kate Pryde, is that Kate will not support some of the underhanded and downright evil things Sebastian Shaw will want to do. So when it comes to Shaw she can trust Kate to have her back when the time comes. It's even in the future solicits how Shaw is trying to find a way to work around the "Queens" it's because he's outvoted in the Hellfire Club because Emma is bringing Kate in as a 1/3 partner, so it's 3 people running the Hellfire Trading Company, and they all have an equal vote.

I don't think Emma is going to cast Kate's vote on the council, she'll make sure Kate can attend the council meetings astrally by doing the projection for Kate, or asking Jean to help her do it. Also, Jean would astrally project Kate if Emma didn't do it herself.
    Exactly. Thats how I interpreted it myself. It makes no sense for Emma to hold that much power (3 votes with Shaw and Kitty being powerless)

Emma having 3 seats wouldn't be a plot point stressed by the head writer if it wasn't going to be revisted. For all we know Kitty can't be there even by astral projection.

Because you think they'd keep her in the loop during the celebrations in Hox5. Its kind of mean to celebrate without her
    that makes no sense, especially given how Emma communicated with Kitty in this issue. As if Jean nor Xavier couldnt connect her. Besides Facetime exists. You're really reaching to come up with excuses for why Kitty cant be at any meetings
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-23-2019 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Exactly. Thats how I interpreted it myself. It makes no sense for Emma to hold that much power (3 votes with Shaw and Kitty being powerless)
    Hickman did call her the most powerful person on Krakoa and he said it was because she held a quarter of the seats. There's dedinitely more to it then just wanting someone to back you up against Shaw.

Moira even thinks Emmas up to something

We all know why

that makes no sense and even if that were the case. Facetime exists. You're really reaching to come up with excuses for why Kitty cant be at any meetings
    Kitty wasn't at the celebration where everyone was celebrating. And we know from this issue she was on some dank boat somewhere. The whole of mutant kind os celebrating and the X-Men left her out.

Shes either being ghosted by the Quiet Council as a whole or some mutant is purposely screwing with Kitty

Also I don't think they're going to face time but we will see if she ever shows to a meeting