Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    This was more of a Destiny moment, but still we got to see how ruthless Pyro can be, and I guess Destiny is like a surrogate mother to him. Maybe Mystique isn’t the only one who wants Irene back.

Ah this scene was so freaking cool. Destiny, Mystique and Pyro were all amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    God, I'm fine with Iceman bein' gay and all (though I 100% believe he should've been bi, not full on gay), but did he really have to wear that outfit?
    The black and red one? Really? It may be an unpopular opinion but that’s my fav Iceman fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    maybe he was. So many characters died during Rosenberg's run. Maybe we are to assumed he died during that era
    There was so much happening in the last two issues, maybe he got killed when Callahan was experimenting on him or Darkchylde stepped on him or sumthn.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    It’s kinda odd that Marauders ignores the fact that Pyro has been back for a while now, having appeared both in Iceman and Weapon X and acted like he was just recently revived.
    He also was a member of the last iteration of Joseph's Brotherhood, alongside Random, Juggernaut and I think the new Avalanche. I guess everyone is cool with ignoring the character appearances in Rosenberg's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

The black and red one? Really? It may be an unpopular opinion but that’s my fav Iceman fit.

There was so much happening in the last two issues, maybe he got killed when Callahan was experimenting on him or Darkchylde stepped on him or sumthn.
    He needs to make a giant fire dragon using Lockheed's fire.

I have always liked the fact that his power was real pyrokinesis and he was not just another human torch type of character. It's strangely unique for a fire user.

As ridiculous as Toad being a leader of anything is, I really liked the 90's Brotherhood lineup.

I also loved when he and Avalanche rekindled their friendship after the Kuwait mission.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    He also was a member of the last iteration of Joseph's Brotherhood, alongside Random, Juggernaut and I think the new Avalanche. I guess everyone is cool with ignoring the character appearances in Rosenberg's run.
    wow, totally forgot he was in UXM. Yeah, I think its more safe to assume he was killed in that run

Fantastic Member

I completely forgot he was even in Rosenberg Uncanny though I'd rather forget reading any of that sigh. Didn't see the Weapon X stuff but seems weird.

I guess he came back in Necrosha stayed alive then died again after Rosencanny?

We need a damn primer on who is dead and alive at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post

As ridiculous as Toad being a leader of anything is, I really liked the 90's Brotherhood lineup.

I also loved when he and Avalanche rekindled their friendship after the Kuwait mission.

Refresh my memory, what comic is the bottom scene from? With the Kuwait mission.

BANNED

Im very happy having Pyro back but I really wish they went with any of the other outfits if theyre not gonna update his design. This one feels very dated and his Freedom Force uniforms were much better.

505010-pyro_001_super.jpg

Pyro was one of the first Legacy Virus casualties wasn’t he? When did he come back before and how?

BANNED

He contracted the virus early on but he died a heroic death in Dreams End, the storyline in which Legacy was cured. So technically he was one of the last casualties.

Came back first in Necrosha, then it wasnt confirmed if he survived that until he randomly showed up in Pak's Weapon X and Grace Iceman solo.