Fantastic Member

Default DCEU Shazam vs DCEU General Zod

DCEU Billy vs DCEU Zod
    No BFR
    Who Wins?

If we are saying all the Shazam family have feat parity then Billy might have an edge in speed but is pretty far outclassed in every other category.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Mighty Member

Zod should win handily, he has much better feats in the most categories.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    If we are saying all the Shazam family have feat parity then Billy might have an edge in speed but is pretty far outclassed in every other category.
    I think it's reasonable in this case to assume that if any of the kids could do it, Captain Marvel could do it. But I agree also that Zod outclassed Cap in just about everything else to a degree that this is one case where speed is not an auto-win. I think Zod takes it.
    Power with Girl is better.

Spectacular Member

I got to go with Zod on this one too. Maybe Billy if he had a few more years of experience as Shazam later on would make this a more even fight, if he had the Shazam Family helping, then probably a hard fought win for Billy, but after only the one movie and by himself, Zod would have him outclassed.

BANNED

Too bad the BFR option is removed as sending Zod to the rock of Eternity would have meant it's game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Too bad the BFR option is removed as sending Zod to the rock of Eternity would have meant it's game over.
    I don't think Billy can do that without going himself, which would count as a ring out.