Astonishing Member

Default Anyone Read Amazing Spider-man Full CIrcle?

I enjoyed it and it was written parts by some of Marvel's great writers. and the art was great. story was confusing at times but it pretty much get the character Peter. my only question is does this issue takes place during Nick Spencer most recent run or a specifc era in Spidey history like in the 80s when Peter still wore the red blues and black white but then it mentioned Kraven's last hunt and Venom which is more confusing. well what you think

Astonishing Member

I was surprised to OG Fury there.

I like it the ending of it although it was very weird I wouldn’t bother to try at fit this into canon just place it before Nick Fury turn evil
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I think they explictly identified it as 'an untold tale' of Spider-Man, so it's obviously at an undisclosed point in the past when Fury Classic was still around.

BANNED

So much talent gathered...and it's basically some inter-office thing that would have been unpublishable had anyone else done it.

I wish this had been a series of one-page stories a la Marvel #1000...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonmukluk View Post
    I think they explictly identified it as 'an untold tale' of Spider-Man, so it's obviously at an undisclosed point in the past when Fury Classic was still around.
    What threw me off is that peter wore the black suit and peter swore to mj to never wear that again as it reminds her of venom. otherwise i would have place it in the late 80s early 90s before logan switch back to his original yellow and blues in 92

Loved this, such a fun comic book. Love the idea of passing the baton off to another team and just seeing where it goes, it was insanity and pure fun sewn together with some good Spidey themes. So many great teams, I want more crazy comics like this with established characters, just another one to show how flexible you can be with Spidey and have it still centrally be about the core traits of the character.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I think I just read a drug trip.

Astonishing Member

I thought it was a cool Spider-Man comic book.
    The start of the story is intriguing from the start and i liked the rest of the story having been writen by other writers as well.
    Art wise the illustrations were well done as well.