View Poll Results: Who should win Franklin?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Fantastic

61 68.54%
  • Team Krakoa

28 31.46%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Which family should win Franklin?

Yep, I'm doing this. Are you Team Fantastic or Team Krakoa?

Just thought I'd ask.

Mighty Member

You really think X-men have a chance in hot hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post

Yep, I'm doing this. Are you Team Fantastic or Team Krakoa?

Just thought I'd ask.
    If it's a straight up family vs X-Men then the family no doubt. Franklin is one of the few safe mutants if he doesn't want to go or if he does and his parents don't want him to and are ready to deal with the ramifications of him staying on the mainland from humanity, if there is any who is anyone to try to take their child.

But I get the feeling the FF are about to start to receive hate from the general population in regard to their kids. Maybe someone leaks to the press their children are mutants.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It should end with Franklin staying with the FF, but the two teams becoming closer. Like you might see him pop up on Krakoa from time to time
    People have been talking about human allies, good humans, and things like that. Here's an opportunity to actually have that and reinforce that perspective. Have the FF book talk about mutant affairs as they have several mutant kids.

Speaking of, what about Artie and Leech? I wonder what their perspective is.
    Last edited by Crimz; 10-25-2019 at 08:29 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Wel, it's a spinoff title so he's not going anywhere. But realistically he would abandon his family to see Jean before she restrains herself with the Red costume again.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It should end with Franklin staying with the FF, but the two teams becoming closer. Like you might see him pop up in Krakoa from time to time.
    I agree. Franklin should walk away with a desire to want to explore his mutant side a bit more while still sticking with his family.

BANNED

I mean obviously he's not going to abandon his family for a bunch of people he barely knows. Hopefully there's a few curveballs here.

U know the FF should get molecule man alongside Franklin to create an universe only for the mutants that way no human will ever mess with them again
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

Hard decision, stay with the family who has raised and loved him his entire life or people who he doesn't even know all that well simply because they share a gene?
    Yeah such a hard choice.

Well he is no longer a little child and not a thing so he should decide for himself. Personally I don't think it's good to have someone like Frankin in Krakoa (too much power corrupts) but nothing should stop him from gaining access to the island or wanting to know more about the mutant family.

Well, I don’t think Franklin should stay cooped up in that FF apartment his entire life. Plus he should learn about the life and culture of his people. We don't want another Justice or pre-retcon Maximoff.

I would be down for Franklin to go to Krakoa and learn more about his mutant heritage. Besides, Franklin is growing up and needs to explore things on his own so that he can become self-aware. He deserves a chance to build a life outside of his family and humanity, in general. I also would like to see Spider-Man get involved, given his relationship with Franklin and the rest of the FF. A Spider-Man/X-Men crossover mini that spins out of this would be pretty dope. Honestly, people are making mutants separating from humans a bigger deal than it actually is.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

FF of course. They are his family

x-men should be a secondary family

Franklin should decide the whole conflict is silly, he forms his own team called the Exiles with Franklin, Valeria, Rachel Summers, Ruby Summers, and other "descendants of the age of heroes" to travel through space and time and put right what went wrong.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Krakoa could be like his summer camp to connect with his people. After all, if Franklin was more connected to his Mutant identity, maybe he wouldn't have re-created the toxic terrigen death cloud or bopped around the universe with Galactus while Mutants were exterminated. If Franklin existed in Moira's previous lives, you'd think she would've made him more of a priority.