Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    The whole post-humans/novissimas is an X-storyline. It's the X-office who handle it, therefore they are the one who should make such a book.
    As for the underlined, I'm sorry but when did that happen exactly, novissimas trying to sterilize sapiens? what are you referring to here?
    Also the plot does affect the whole marvel u especially humans so they will have to deal with it at some point which ironman actually hints to in the Jan 2020 solicits which says a.i will become a problem for humans.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The inhumans were not a xmen property but the xbooks had to deal with their cloud. So that is how it works right or wrong
    This is getting very off topic. However, that is not how things work. That was Marvel pushing the Inhumans and it failed anyway. The X-Men do not need to be pushed, if any of this ever comes up in a non-X book it won't be to validate the X-Men, it will be so those books can latch on to the popularity of the X-Men which now sit at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    This is getting very off topic. However, that is not how things work. That was Marvel pushing the Inhumans and it failed anyway. The X-Men do not need to be pushed, if any of this ever comes up in a non-X book it won't be to validate the X-Men, it will be so those books can latch on to the popularity of the X-Men which now sit at the top.
    Doesn't matter you can throw whatever outside behind the scenes stuff on it you want that is how it works in universe now. Just because now they have been painted into a corner of having to show the other side of that is when it's not benefiting them in the way they thought it would doesnt change the facts.

The cloud was released outside of the xbooks but was only really handled in the xbooks and I read every issue of new inhumans and all new inhumans and a lot of the other books at that time. If those in charge of that said don't want their characters to deal with the negativity of a story in another book it's on them to address it.

And it's not off topic. People are expecting the xbooks to show the human side of things when the main mu doesn't but the main mu didnt but the xbooks didndo it when it came to the inhumans and the main mu. And they didn't make very inhumans evil to do it either.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    No, what Jean told Fauna is that humans could be allowed on Krakoa with permission.
    Kid: "Can anyone travel through a gateway, Mrs. Grey?:

Mrs. Grey: "No. Not Everyone." and I am not going to quote the rest, but she never mentions traveling to the island just the supposed rules for using a gate, which we know go other places.

Hickman is probably not trying to make a distinction between where gates go, but at the same time Jean never mentions anything about being on Krakoa itself.

BANNED

Kid: "Can anyone travel through a gateway, Mrs. Grey?:

Mrs. Grey: "No. Not Everyone." and I am not going to quote the rest, but she never mentions traveling to the island just the supposed rules for using a gate, which we know go other places.
    You're conveniently not quoting the portion where she addresses what I said.

Extraordinary Member

Doesn't matter you can throw whatever outside behind the scenes stuff on it you want that is how it works in universe now. Just because now they have been painted into a corner of having to show the other side of that is when it's not benefiting them in the way they thought it would doesnt change the facts.

The cloud was released outside of the xbooks but was only really handled in the xbooks and I read every issue of new inhumans and all new inhumans and a lot of the other books at that time. If those in charge of that said don't want their characters to deal with the negativity of a story in another book it's on them to address it.

And it's not off topic. People are expecting the xbooks to show the human side of things when the main mu doesn't but the main mu didnt but the xbooks didndo it when it came to the inhumans and the main mu. And they didn't make very inhumans evil to do it either.
    I don't think Nick Spencer has to waste a single panel to point out the Peter Parker does not hate mutants. If Hickman or any X-writer is giving that impression, the failure is theirs.

Extraordinary Member

You're conveniently not quoting the portion where she addresses what I said.
    Feel free to quote it.

I don't think Nick Spencer has to waste a single panel to point out the Peter Parker does not hate mutants. If Hickman or any X-writer is giving that impression, the failure is theirs.
    And I don't think Hickman has to waste one panel to show there are good humans out there when he isn't telling a story about mutants working with good humans. If people are giving the impression he needs to the failure is theirs.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

It is astounding how people make excuses for there not be any good humans in Xbooks and then complain when the next genocide happens.

It's not outside the realm. If post humans want to end mutants they have to end traditional humans too. Which is what will happen if they acend. So if the mutants are speeding things up for.protection what's stopping post humans from speeding things up to counter. Stopping mutant births would go a long way to doing that and if they are manufactured which post humans are then they don't need traditional birthing methods.

As far as marvel sorry but that's not how the mu works. The inhumans were not a xmen property but the xbooks had to deal with their cloud. So that is how it works right or wrong
    It remains speculation though. Which is fine, it's just you seemed to be asserting that as a fact.

No, what Jean told Fauna is that humans could be allowed on Krakoa with permission.

Meggan didn't specify. But it would be in line with what Jean said.
    No, you can check back HoX#1 but Jean wasn't referring to Krakoa when talking to that girl, but to the portal themselves.
    The girl herself was asking about the portals, not about Mainland Krakoa.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Also the plot does affect the whole marvel u especially humans so they will have to deal with it at some point which ironman actually hints to in the Jan 2020 solicits which says a.i will become a problem for humans.
    Unless I see Sentinels/Omega Sentinels over that title, I Don't think the novissimas storyline will affect the rest of MU at all. We'll see.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    It is astounding how people make excuses for there not be any good humans in Xbooks
    There have always been good humans in the X-books. That doesn't make the larger race's treatment of mutants any less hateful.

and then complain when the next genocide happens.
    I know, why do people always get uppity about genocide??

BANNED

No, you can check back HoX#1 but Jean wasn't referring to Krakoa when talking to that girl, but to the portal themselves.
    The girl herself was asking about the portals, not about Mainland Krakoa.
    Okay, where do you think Jean meant? A portal to McDonald's?

Okay, where do you think Jean meant? A portal to McDonald's?
    I Don't need to think anything, they are talking about the network system on those pages. If you want to interpret what they said otherwise, feel free. It won't change the dialogue on those pages.

"No justice, no peace."

Extraordinary Member

I Don't need to think anything, they are talking about the network system on those pages. If you want to interpret what they said otherwise, feel free. It won't change the dialogue on those pages.
    Yeah, the later scene where they give the humans the tour has them going to the hub which is apparently not even on the island, which is full of gates going to a bunch of other habitats. I kind of feel like there are some inconsistencies though. If this gate from Jerusalem goes to this hub, why do these other gates go straight to the island?