Thread: Gorr vs. Sentry

Default Gorr vs. Sentry

616. Arena.

This is pre-merger Sentry. Gorr has the full power Necrosword or Annihilblade or whatever it's called.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Necronnihilator the All-Sword Black ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

You are confusing it with the ultimalight All colorful sword. That is the twilight sword combined with the ultimate nullifier which Gorr is totally using in King Thor #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Necronnihilator the All-Sword Black ?
    Of darkness and death, yeah. That's the one.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Of darkness and death, yeah. That's the one.
    Eeeh, I wanna say he still gets blitzed.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Eeeh, I wanna say he still gets blitzed.
    Not sure if that would help.

Gorr at his most powerful was frequently over-powering King Thor (aka a dude that could get punched into the moon by Galactus so hard that said moon broke apart from the impact and get back up for more). With the full power of th Black All-Sword of the Necronomomomilation of Dark Deathyness Gorr is pretty bonkers.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Not sure if that would help.

Gorr at his most powerful was frequently over-powering King Thor (aka a dude that could get punched into the moon by Galactus so hard that said moon broke apart from the impact and get back up for more). With the full power of th Black All-Sword of the Necronomomomilation of Dark Deathyness Gorr is pretty bonkers.
    Yeah, and the same Thor flung what looked like a sun at Gorr and Gorr just sliced through it like it was nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah, and the same Thor flung what looked like a sun at Gorr and Gorr just sliced through it like it was nothing.
    It was definitely a star. Gorr was like "that's cute" and cut the dang thing apart.
    - big_adventure

So this is Gorr after he murdered all of those gods, during the fight ?

I still don't see him ever being able to land a hit, and will certainly be taking damage from the guy who, pre-merger, was hitting Genis Vell so hard in the Microverse that the explosions could be seen outside of the Microverse, while apparently holding back.

Arx Inosaan

If "Full Power" would be the Gorr from the current Jason Aaron limited series, he is indeed on the "Bonkers" side of the equation.