Default John Rambo vs the Indominus Rex

John Rambo may access any weapon he used in films especially the R.P.G-7 or explosive arrows which he used to blow up helicopters if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    John Rambo may access any weapon he used in films especially the R.P.G
    I think the WWII era bomb he made use of in the 4th movie should do the trick.

Explosive arrows, high capacity 50 cal, endless machine guns, countless grenades...

Vs a dumb lizard

I know Jurassic world sucked but come on

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

The Indominus Rex got as far as it did cause frankly much of the park staff that runs the place...Are idiots.

1. It got out because they couldn't see it on cameras...Despite not checking the tracker earlier (otherwise, they wouldn't bother since they know it's still in its pen)

2. Entire security team...Didn't pack any lethal weapons. In fact, the only weapon the entire park has is a minigun they're not allowed to use (cause money and ****). Also, they did not consult the guy who freaking created it (dude was pretty evil but he was honest) just what it can do, leaving them all dead cause they did not account it can camouflage.

3. The staff felt like idiots so they finally grant permission with the already mentioned minigun attached to a helicopter...With the Park's owner being the pilot. What the hell. All resulting in a clusterfuck that got the crew killed, the I-Rex still loose, and they blew up the barriers that got all the flying dinosaurs released...Onto the main park where numerous people are gathered.

....Rambo is not going to screw around compared to those guys.

The Indominus Rex is pretty damn smart.

But I think Rambo would still win with the proper gear.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    The Indominus Rex is pretty damn smart.

But I think Rambo would still win with the proper gear.
    Well yeah, it was meant to be cunning. But I really do think had the guys running the park really did treated the creature as something that needs to be killed off the bat (in which only plot requires that the cast did not act like this), it wouldn't had last.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Well yeah, it was meant to be cunning. But I really do think had the guys running the park really did treated the creature as something that needs to be killed off the bat (in which only plot requires that the cast did not act like this), it wouldn't had last.
    i got that feeling too. it's easy to be smart when everyone around you is a moron.