Ultimate Member

Default Hulk vs Thor- Future versions

The Cosmic horror Hulk we just saw in Immortal Hulk 25 vs King Thor with the full power of the Odin force.

What has this Hulk done for feats?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    What has this Hulk done for feats?
    He became the next Galactus after killing Franklin Richards, Mr Impossible(or Impossible Man), then Big G himself. Now he is roaming the Cosmos as the Breaker of Worlds and literally punching planets to rubble. He can grow to any size(bigger than Planets so far) and since this timeline is billions of years into the future he is indeed still immortal. I think he was affecting energy beings and maybe concepts outright, but the comic is trippy so I can't say for sure.

Also a "future" recent Thor had the Odin/All Father power plus the Phoenix Force and another "future" Thor was just an old Thor so clarification is needed for him.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 10-24-2019 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    He became the next Galactus after killing Franklin Richards, Mr Impossible(or Impossible Man), then Big G himself. Now he is roaming the Cosmos as the Breaker of Worlds and literally punching planets to rubble. He can grow to any size(bigger than Planets so far) and since this timeline is billions of years into the future he is indeed still immortal. I think he was affecting energy beings and maybe concepts outright, but the comic is trippy so I can't say for sure.
    Wat.

Wut.

How did he manage those first few things?? Punching!?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Wat.

Wut.

How did he manage those first few things?? Punching!?
    Galactus at the end of our universe came to meet his replacement out in space on a random asteroid. He was met by the Bruce Banner holding a dead Impossible Man who was a replacement for Big G, and told him that if was waiting for Franklin Richards (another candidate for replacement) he was to late as he killed him billions of years ago. Then he precceds to "Hulk out" in a hideous form and absorbs Galactus(kind of like how the new Abomination absorbed people). It has something to do with Hulk being the One Under All, which of course is the opposite to TOAA so that technically gives him a reason to able to do what he is doing.

It was all of 3 pages so no big battle but his Ultimate Evil tie in is cemeted here.

Not Impossible Man, but Mr. Immortal.

Also iirc it wasnt Galactus, but the essence of the universe, basically eternity that showed up at the end to merge with Franklin, in the same way the eternity of the previous universe merged with galan.

That's not reaalllly the Hulk, that's the One Below All that sort of.. psychically and spiritually hollowed out the Hulk and wears him like a suit. There's a quote at the end of the comic done all backwards at that seeming to refer to it that seems to be some reference from the future with Bruce noting something being in there with them that he thinks killed the Hulk and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    That's not reaalllly the Hulk, that's the One Below All that sort of.. psychically and spiritually hollowed out the Hulk and wears him like a suit. There's a quote at the end of the comic done all backwards at that seeming to refer to it that seems to be some reference from the future with Bruce noting something being in there with them that he thinks killed the Hulk and such.
    It's the Hulk who is literally a hulk now.

But yeah killed Franklin, killed Galactus, ate the Consciousness of the Universe, survived to next Cosmos and murdered everything in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    It's the Hulk who is literally a hulk now.

But yeah killed Franklin, killed Galactus, ate the Consciousness of the Universe, survived to next Cosmos and murdered everything in it.
    It's not the Hulk, it's the One Above All wearing his corpse like a suit.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It's not the Hulk, it's the One Above All wearing his corpse like a suit.
    One Below All, not the One Above All

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    One Below All, not the One Above All
    Same difference in the end, ultimately. A forgettable being.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan