Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Oops wrong thread. My bad.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Only thing I don’t like about Marauders is it single handily buried NuPyro/Simon, and...

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    So the blonde dude beside Iceman on that Marauders cover really is Christian Frost? His bathrobe is monogrammed CF
    This. We’ve seen Bobby make connections with NuPyro/Simon, even Northstar and Rictor in AoXM, but we just ignore that for someone he had zero chemistry with. Ugh.

BANNED

Didnt Bobby and whatshisname agreed it was just a casual hookup? Im not opening up an issue of Gold to check.

They never should’ve greenlit legacy characters of mutants who editorial (and perhaps creatives) knew were coming back IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Didnt Bobby and whatshisname agreed it was just a casual hookup? Im not opening up an issue of Gold to check.
    Yeah, it was a FWB thing. Doesn't mean it couldn't have turned into something more, but *shrug*.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Yeah, it was a FWB thing. Doesn't mean it couldn't have turned into something more, but *shrug*.
    Exactly, this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    They never should’ve greenlit legacy characters of mutants who editorial (and perhaps creatives) knew were coming back IMO.
    They should have never greenli Guggenheim. Periodt.

The old nemesis is interesting......

Sublime?
    Shadow King?
    Holocaust?
    Omega Red?

though the latter two, to me, feel like they would be minor threats these days with the powers at their disposal on Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    This. We’ve seen Bobby make connections with NuPyro/Simon, even Northstar and Rictor in AoXM, but we just ignore that for someone he had zero chemistry with. Ugh.
    I was just stating a fact, I wasn't sure before we saw a larger and clearer version of this cover.

I'm glad to see that Christian is going to remain a part of the X-Books. I don't know if I want him and Bobby to hook up, but it would probably be better than nuPyro, Daken or Northstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I was just stating a fact, I wasn't sure before we saw a larger and clearer version of this cover.

I'm glad to see that Christian is going to remain a part of the X-Books. I don't know if I want him and Bobby to hook up, but it would probably be better than nuPyro, Daken or Northstar.
    Oh yeah, I was just using the fact it’s confirmed to be Christian. Just seems like Marvel ignores any history Bobby has had :/

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    I hope you realize that nothing in X-Tremists between Bobby and the others was meant to be read as romantic. He didn’t even want anything permanent with Simon, Northstar is married, and Rictor is already with Shattybuns (besides a Rictor/Iceman relationship is weird).

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitan View Post
    The old nemesis is interesting......

Sublime?
    Shadow King?
    Holocaust?
    Omega Red?

though the latter two, to me, feel like they would be minor threats these days with the powers at their disposal on Krakoa.
    Omega Red is gonna be in Wolverine's solo which Percy says will be terrifying. (or horrifying I forget). But a HOX / POX "spoiler" variant shows him entering Krakoa, so we know he's coming at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I hope you realize that nothing in X-Tremists between Bobby and the others was meant to be read as romantic. He didn’t even want anything permanent with Simon, Northstar is married, and Rictor is already with Shattybuns (besides a Rictor/Iceman relationship is weird).
    I hope you realize the X-Books have used love triangles before, so not like it’s something new for our merry mutants.

BANNED

Bleeding Cool has run a story about the solicits of X-Men 4 and New Mutants 4 changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Omega Red is gonna be in Wolverine's solo which Percy says will be terrifying. (or horrifying I forget). But a HOX / POX "spoiler" variant shows him entering Krakoa, so we know he's coming at some point.
    Oh man!!! Can’t wait :O