Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    One of them. Could be Stryker. Not like the X-Men have many choices right now.
    Is Graydon Creed still kicking around? I know he came back from the dead recently-ish, but I never kept up with what happened on that side of things?

(That'd be hilarious, actually, if after all the years of anti-mutant bile he's been spewing out he pops up all "Hey! Where's my dad?!" ya know, for his own agenda?)

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Is Graydon Creed still kicking around? I know he came back from the dead recently-ish, but I never kept up with what happened on that side of things?

(That'd be hilarious, actually, if after all the years of anti-mutant bile he's been spewing out he pops up all "Hey! Where's my dad?!" ya know, for his own agenda?)
    Graydon is dead. The last few years of X-books have been filler as far back as Bunn's Uncanny. According to him, Hickman was in talks for X-Men before he started on Uncanny and that many knew the books were just place-holders. Then when Pak was doing Weapon X, he basically told us Marvel didn't care about that series which is why he could do whatever he wanted.

So Creed was never good, and as a result, he never would've saved Graydon.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-24-2019 at 08:02 AM.

Graydon is dead. The last few years of X-books have been filler as far back as Bunn's Uncanny. According to him, Hickman was in talks for X-Men before he started on Uncanny and that many knew things were just place-holders.

So Creed was never inverted, and as such, he never saved Graydon.
    Maybe so, but Hickman is still incorporating events and develops from that time into his story

The Cuckoos reverted to a single shared appearance and identical outfits in X-23, Trinary was created in X-Men Red, Rachel became Prestige in Gold, Cable was replaced by Kid Cable in Extermination, etc

BANNED

MARAUDERS #5 & #6
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MATTEO LOLLI (A) • CoverS by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN AUG198991
    ISSUE #5 – DARK PHOENIX SAGA 40TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT COVER BY TONY DANIEL AUG198992
    ISSUE #6 – DARK PHOENIX SAGA 40TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT COVER BY FRANK CHO
    THE BATTLE OF MADRIPOOR!
    The Marauders are caught between the forces of Madripoor and the Black King’s machinations! Thankfully, they have TWO Omega Level mutants onboard…
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)

Awww snap!! Storm and Iceman are about to do some Damage!!! I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Maybe so, but Hickman is still incorporating events and develops from that time into his story

The Cuckoos reverted to a single shared appearance and identical outfits in X-23, Trinary was created in X-Men Red, Rachel became Prestige in Gold, Cable was replaced by Kid Cable in Extermination, etc
    Graydon isn't one of them. Again, according to those more familiar with him, Hickman has history of ignoring AXIS. So anything relating to that would be filler.

Hickman said writers weren't given maps but there were some beats that needed to be hit. You listed some. Others would probably be de-vamping Jubilee, Betsy's body swap, and the ROMY wedding.

But that's a small amount compared to the other 97% that is now filler. Hell most of Red may be filler given Jean's 60 year regression. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-24-2019 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    MARAUDERS #5 & #6
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MATTEO LOLLI (A) • CoverS by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN AUG198991
    ISSUE #5 – DARK PHOENIX SAGA 40TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT COVER BY TONY DANIEL AUG198992
    ISSUE #6 – DARK PHOENIX SAGA 40TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT COVER BY FRANK CHO
    THE BATTLE OF MADRIPOOR!
    The Marauders are caught between the forces of Madripoor and the Black King’s machinations! Thankfully, they have TWO Omega Level mutants onboard…
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)

Awww snap!! Storm and Iceman are about to do some Damage!!! I love it.
    Yraah I can't wait. I hope they show what their powers combined can do together.

BANNED

Everyone should’ve ignored AXIS (and most writers did).

BANNED

Is Hickman bringing back Sublime? It makes zero sense not to have him involved. And the econmic summit is the kind of setting where itd make sense for him to show up.

Astonishing Member

Laura Kinney please fulfill your true purpose, kill kid cable and bring back pouches cable

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Excalibur really glomping on those variants.
    Excalibur isnt even getting the good variants though

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Ugh, please tell me they aren't going to be rehashing the Cyclops/Logan pissing match...
    No, this is just foreplay. This is Scott and Logan joining houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Ugh, please tell me they aren't going to be rehashing the Cyclops/Logan pissing match...
    Your son isn't good enough for my daughter.
    Your daughter is a bad influence on my son.
    Funny coming from a man cheating on his wife.
    Well that gave you the chance to sleep with my wife. Like you wanted for years.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-24-2019 at 08:37 AM.

BANNED

Graydon is dead. The last few years of X-books have been filler as far back as Bunn's Uncanny. According to him, Hickman was in talks for X-Men before he started on Uncanny and that many knew the books were just place-holders. Then when Pak was doing Weapon X, he basically told us Marvel didn't care about that series which is why he could do whatever he wanted.

So Creed was never good, and as a result, he never would've saved Graydon.
    Ah ok, just making sure!

Graydon isn't one of them. Again, according to those more familiar with him, Hickman has history of ignoring AXIS. So anything relating to that would be filler.

Hickman said writers weren't given maps but there were some beats that needed to be hit. You listed some. Others would probably be de-vamping Jubilee, Betsy's body swap, and the ROMY wedding.

But that's a small amount compared to the other 97% that is now filler. Hell most of Red may be filler given Jean's 60 year regression. lol
    Definitely NOT the wedding, as that was originally meant to be Kittylossus, which would've changed what we're now reading (since Piotr would've been mandated for Marauders) and the X office didn't even control Rogue four years ago, since she was in an Avengers book.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Soo we will not see much Rogue, right? She'll be in the coffin most of the time I think.