Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    I hope you realize the X-Books have used love triangles before, so not like it’s something new for our merry mutants.
    There was one issue of Ric and Bobby going on a date, where they both immediately felt uncomfortable. You’d rather them dredge up some contrived love triangle when that drama isn’t necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I hope you realize that nothing in X-Tremists between Bobby and the others was meant to be read as romantic. He didn’t even want anything permanent with Simon, Northstar is married, and Rictor is already with Shattybuns (besides a Rictor/Iceman relationship is weird).
    I feel like Northstar showed some attraction towards Bobby, which is why he reacted strongly to the touching and teasing, but that all went away once he remembered he was married

Ugh, Deathbird and possibly-Zaladane pushed back a month.

Astonishing Member

Wonde if deathbird is still pregnant with Vulcans child

BANNED

NuPyro? Never heard of him tbh. I'm all for Christian and Iceman, primarily to see Emma's reaction.

Ignoring NuPyro/Pyro is the way to go. Original Pyro means something to the X-world already and NuPyro is a redundancy (and another white guy). Not to mention, original Pyro was coded as gay before Claremont made him British before Claremont made him Australian. And the movies launched a bunch of shippers.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I rather they avoid any attempts at infidelity and just give Bobby someone new.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I feel like Northstar showed some attraction towards Bobby, which is why he reacted strongly to the touching and teasing, but that all went away once he remembered he was married
    That’s true. But I doubt we were supposed to get the impression that it would either lead somewhere or even be more than just a little callback in comparison to what Betsy and Fred were doing. Glad LW made Kyle integral to Northstar waking up. Besides, Christian and Bobby at least have some history thanks to Sina Grace’s second Iceman mini and the Winter’s End finale.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

UGh! The Double-shipping!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I rather they avoid any attempts at infidelity and just give Bobby someone new.
    It'd be nice if they gave him someone other than the "bitchy gay" trope he always seems to end up with. And isn't Christian Frost borderline villain? I'm not overly familiar with him as everything post-2000 and pre-2019 doesn't exist to me.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    It'd be nice if they gave him someone other than the "bitchy gay" trope he always seems to end up with. And isn't Christian Frost borderline villain? I'm not overly familiar with him as everything post-2000 and pre-2019 doesn't exist to me.
    Then you would have agreed about Simon Lasker/Pyro, he didn’t fall into that cliché stereotype.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    lol i've been waiting for this
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Then you would have agreed about Simon Lasker/Pyro, he didn’t fall into that cliché stereotype.
    He was too bland to even fall into any stereotypes

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I can understand him. he did work, editorial put a lot of limitations for him doing the job.

Then later they give it to another writer on a major relaunch.

Just normal life get screwed over, adult up
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-24-2019 at 01:07 PM.