Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: DC on HBO Max

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I wonder if they might consider taking Justice League Action in with a slightly better budget.
    What I wouldn't give for them to bring that show back .

Ah ha! I remember now hearing about that. Thanks for the reminder. And I see the library has it.
    Last edited by Yohei72; 03-12-2022 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What I wouldn't give for them to bring that show back .
    Anyone who wouldn’t give, at a minimum, the destruction of another Krypton is kidding themselves.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I wonder if they might consider taking Justice League Action in with a slightly better budget.
    Im surprised that they havent put it on HBO Max yet and created a new JL toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I mean, the last one has been dead for decades, and plenty of people have the same exact name. He can be Adrian Chase without being that Adrian Chase.
    Case in point, Wallace West.

Hence comic Felicity Smoak, John Diggle, and Phil Coulson...
    Felicity didn't last long at all due to two writer changes in quick succession. Though, there was already a Felicity Smoak in the comics.

Coulson was eventually killed off and resurrected as a villain. Diggle lasted until Green Arrow was cancelled. Since it was revealed that his TV counterpart was John Stewart all along, it turns out using him in the comics was a mistake. He's probably done for that reason.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Felicity also had the problem that the olicity fandom was 20 pounds of crazy in a 5 pound bag and seriously antagonised the writing pool going into Rebirth

Extraordinary Member

I'm really disappointed that neither the Superman/Superboy nor the Batman Filmation shows are on there.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Im surprised that they havent put it on HBO Max yet and created a new JL toon.
    Probably more likely to get another JL cartoon than a Wonder Woman solo cartoon at this rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Felicity also had the problem that the olicity fandom was 20 pounds of crazy in a 5 pound bag and seriously antagonised the writing pool going into Rebirth
    The Rebirth one-shot focusing on Black Canary and Green Arrow's romance felt like a direct dig at the show's treatment of BC and trying to make Felicity the female lead instead of Dinah.

Mighty Member

What's coming down the pike next on the DC slate? I know DMZ is coming in a few days, The Batman will be coming to MAX next month. After that?

Young justice, eventually Harley quinn

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Probably more likely to get another JL cartoon than a Wonder Woman solo cartoon at this rate.

The Rebirth one-shot focusing on Black Canary and Green Arrow's romance felt like a direct dig at the show's treatment of BC and trying to make Felicity the female lead instead of Dinah.
    Lol Marc Guggenheim when it came to BC/GA
    "Their are so many iterations of the characters where they don't end up together, this is one"

Geoff Johns
    "You can't have Green Arrow without Black Canary. They are the love of each other lives"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    What's coming down the pike next on the DC slate? I know DMZ is coming in a few days, The Batman will be coming to MAX next month. After that?
    Pennyworth season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Lol Marc Guggenheim when it came to BC/GA
    "Their are so many iterations of the characters where they don't end up together, this is one"

Geoff Johns
    "You can't have Green Arrow without Black Canary. They are the love of each other lives"
    So many different iterations that we have, like, seven Black Canaries in one show or a whole gang of them. Way to dilute the character...

I started rewatching the 2019 Watchmen series and it holds up. I still enjoyed it.

Spectacular Member

Harley Quinn : Kite Man Spinoff "Noonan's" Reportedly In Development for HBO Max

https://www.slashfilm.com/798021/har...-hbo-max-sxsw/