BANNED

Default Your own Wonder Woman version

How itīd be your version from the best DC Waifu? Her origins, her villains, her friends, her love interests.

The Amazons would be on the island of their own free will instead of forced their by the goddesses whom they would hate for not protecting them from the likes of Heracles.

The Amazons can practice magic and unlock hidden divine powers within themselves.

Diana and Nubia are made of clay. Nubia is Philippus' daughter. She would be captured by demons who went to war with the Amazons and returned later suffering from PTSD.

Donna Troy's origin would be more or less the same as her original one but with her being Filipino. Her star costume would be a gift from the Tagalog star goddess Tala.

Artemis would be renamed either Amani or Adine. She would be a brown arab woman but keep her red hair.

Akila would be a sorceress with some skill in engineering.

Io would be the Amazons' chief engineer.

Mala would be their chief medic and be of Indian descent.

Zara would be an Ifrit.

Giganta will be a giant from Greek myth.

Steve, Etta and the Kapatelis would be supporting characters.

Dr Psycho would be a man who makes a deal with a demon to get revenge on Vanessa for spurning his advances.

Zeus and Poseidon would be the main Olympian villains instead of Ares.

Cassie Sandsmark and Lyta Milton will be in a spin off with the characters from Leigh Bardugo's Warbringer novel.

Aresia Helena Kosmatos will also have a spin off and be a Fury hunting the war criminal Michael Lysander.

Mighty Member

This is meant to be mostly a military and spy sci-fi/fantasy genre. My inspirations would be mostly stuff like Tomb Raider, Indiana Jones, Aeon Flux, The Hunt for Red October, and any Greek Mythology. I think this would help differentiate her(War Crime) from Batman(Street Crime) and Superman(White Collar Crime).

Origin: She would be an Amazon from Themyscira that won the right to fight evil in "Man's World" as Diana Prince, an ARGUS agent. She wants to bridge the gap between Earth and Themyscira.

Setting: Modern Day. She works all across the globe, but she mostly operates out of a Tri-State area similar to DC/Maryland/Virginia.

Family & Friends
    Hippolyta- Mother and Amazon.
    Steve - Navy Seal that began doing special supernatural related assignments before stumbling on Themyscira. He is his own hero but he is just a side character in Diana's story. He vouched for her to get her American citizenship. Lover.
    Etta- College Student at a Holiday University. Best Friend.
    Priscilla Rich- Archaeologist that works at a very successful museum and sometimes Professor. She is the former mentee of Dr. Kapatelis. Lover.
    Dr. Kapatelis- Professor at Holliday University or a close by University. She was Priscilla's counselor and mentor. She also helped Diana grow accustomed to her new life.

Foes:
    Ares- God of War that has his own followers.
    Cheetah - Priscilla Rich's alter ego.
    Circe - Exiled Amazon Sorceress.
    Last edited by Lex Luthor; 11-03-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Amazon Origins: Amazons are mortal women who traveled from all over the world to live in Themyscira. Hippolyta and her four sisters are the demigod daughters of Ares and Otrera, who worship the Olympian goddesses instead of their father (primarily Aphrodite and Athena). After the war with Hercules, Hippolyta, Antiope and Melanippe lead the main group of Amazons to Paradise island. Penthesiliea leads a faction away that later settles down to become the Bana, and Glauce is killed during the war with Hercules. Her soul later returns as Astarte.

Amazon Society: Perez's Amazon cast, with some other faces like Mala, Nubia and Io. The Amazons develop advanced technologies like the Swan Planes, Purple Rays, Mental Radios and other devices. During WWII, the mystical barrier is weakened due to Ares being so powerful and Paula von Gunther leads a force of Nazis to invade, who are quickly subdued (like in Earth One). Following this incident, Ares is bound and imprisoned on the island.

Origin: The clay birth is in place. All Amazons are superhuman due to Amazon training, with Diana being the mightiest. She wins the Contest after Steve crashes and the Amazons determine they need to send a champion to Man's World to deal with the threat of his sons, like in Year One. She spends the first few years unable to return, but when Ares is freed she can return and the Amazons become regular supporting characters.

Powers and Tools: Wonder Woman cannot initially fly for the first few years of her adventures, so relies on the Invisible Plane. She later gains flight from Hermes, and keeps the plane in reserve. The Magic Lasso is forged by Io, and has its pre-Crisis abilities.

Setting and Supporting Cast: Wonder Woman lives and operates out of D.C. She does not have a secret identity. Her main supporting cast is Steve and his A.R.G.U.S allies (Darnell, Michaelis and the Oddfellows), Etta and the Holliday Girls, Ferdinand and the Kapatelis women. Also Donna, who has her classic origin and acts as Wonder Girl.

Villains: Cheetah has her Rebirth origin, motivation and dynamic with Diana, but is named Dr. Priscilla Rich. She is instead cursed by an Egyptian goddess, probably someone like Mafdet. The rest of Diana's core rogues gallery includes: Circe, Psycho, Children of Ares, Veronica Cale, Dr. Cyber, Giganta, Queen Clea, Dr. Poison, the rest of the old school Villainy Inc members, Angle Man, the Silver Swan (Alexandros), Chang Tzu, Minister Blizzard, Gundra, Queen Atomia, the Mask, the Gorgons and Echidna.

Diana's city is a gateway. Where the city is interdimensional. One can travel through mirrors all throughout the world or other dimensions. The amazons origins could be combined. The first generation of Amazon were women who bonded together and followed Athena,s advice. They were a coed city. Hercules and his men killed all the men in their city. The Amazons escape and found Paradise Island. The second set of Amazons are rebirth baby girls who died because they were abandoned. All the Amazons powers come from their training. Using Perez's Hippotlya had a unborn child that died due to the violent nature. So she makes Diana from clay or maybe gives birth to Diana?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
    This is meant to be mostly a military and spy sci-fi/fantasy genre. My inspirations would be mostly stuff like Tomb Raider, Indiana Jones, Aeon Flux, The Hunt for Red October, and any Greek Mythology. I think this would help differentiate her(War Crime) from Batman(Street Crime) and Superman(White Collar Crime).

Origin: She would be an Amazon from Themyscira that won the right to fight evil in "Man's World" as Diana Prince, an ARGUS agent. She wants to bridge the gap between Earth and Themyscira.

Setting: Modern Day. She works all across the globe, but she mostly operates out of a Tri-State area similar to DC/Maryland/Virginia.

Family & Friends
    Hippolyta- Mother and Amazon.
    Steve - Navy Seal that began doing special supernatural related assignments before stumbling on Themyscira. He is his own hero but he is just a side character in Diana's story. He vouched for her to get her American citizenship. Lover.
    Etta- College Student at a Holiday University. Best Friend.
    Priscilla Rich- Archaeologist that works at a very successful museum and sometimes Professor. She is the former mentee of Dr. Kapatelis. Lover.
    Dr. Kapatelis- Professor at Holliday University or a close by University. She was Priscilla's counselor and mentor. She also helped Diana grow accustomed to her new life.

Foes:
    Ares- God of War that has his own followers.
    Cheetah - Priscilla Rich's alter ego.
    Circe - Exiled Amazon Sorceress.
    Expounding on this version: Diana is able to get citizenship because she is believed to be saved by Steve while he was out on a mission. She becomes an Argus agent after getting a degree at Holliday University. She tested into the college since she has no educational background and got some aid from joining ROTC and lived with the Kapatelis' until she graduated. This way she has a secret ID which isn't based completely on a lie and she gets her job as an agent in a legit way. It also makes her more relatable since she has a few years of just being a normal human though she does do a little hero work. She was friends with Priscilla while at Holliday but they drifted apart when she went to grad school and Diana got a job as an agent. This would also explain why Etta is Diana's bf despite being a college student. She could even work part time at taco whiz for a semester.

I am curious if this would make the secret ID more ok for those that feel like her having one would be a little more dishonest than Bruce or Clark's stories.
    Last edited by Lex Luthor; 11-03-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Expounding on this version: Diana is able to get citizenship because she is believed to be saved by Steve while he was out on a mission. She becomes an Argus agent after getting a degree at Holliday University. She tested into the college since she has no educational background and got some aid from joining ROTC and lived with the Kapatelis for a while until she began to support herself. This way she has a secret ID which isn't based completely on a lie and she gets her job as an agent in a legit way. It also makes her more relatable since she has a few years of just being a normal human though she does do a little hero work. She was friends with Priscilla while at Holliday but they drifted apart when she went to grad school and Diana got a job as an agent. This would also explain why Etta is Diana's bf despite being a college student. She could even work part time at taco whiz for a semester.

I am curious if this would make the secret ID more ok for those that feel like her having one would be a little more dishonest than Bruce or Clark's stories.
    I agree. I mean she got her citizenship through government works. One thing I also thought about is money. That Diana could get money from merchandise. I mean it should be cannon even if Myndai was killed. I mean one thing I have to wonder is how should Argus react to her and Steve? Wouldn't they be scared and think she did something? I feel maybe that something also happens. Like Ares or someone else causes them to see Diana is someone trustworthy.

I'd like a more dynamic relationship between her rogues. Sure having rogues team up is fine and good, but having them fight each other is also good. It makes them more interesting as characters to show them having lives outside fighting WW.

Mighty Member

I feel like some of her rogues that are closer to her would probably hate the more "evil" psychopathic types.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I agree. I mean she got her citizenship through government works. One thing I also thought about is money. That Diana could get money from merchandise. I mean it should be cannon even if Myndai was killed. I mean one thing I have to wonder is how should Argus react to her and Steve? Wouldn't they be scared and think she did something? I feel maybe that something also happens. Like Ares or someone else causes them to see Diana is someone trustworthy.
    I am not sure what it is you mean. Steve would vouch for her and provide evidence so they wouldn't have a reason to be scared.

I feel like some of her rogues that are closer to her would probably hate the more "evil" psychopathic types.
    One example I've used is how it just feels natural for Deva and Grail to hate each other. Grail's agenda involves hunting down and killing the old gods... well... Guess what Deva is?

I am not sure what it is you mean. Steve would vouch for her and provide evidence so they wouldn't have a reason to be scared.
    I mean would you believe that he got saved by a group of magical women? But honestly, I'm nitpicking. I'm fine with it. Rucka did a fine job of how the military would response.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 11-01-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I mean would you believe that he got saved by a group of magical women? But honestly, I'm nitpicking. I'm fine with it. Rucka did a fine job of how the military would response.
    I mean this is the DC universe they know magic and superheroes exist.