Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Nuanced viewpoints r a good thing. When Jean showed concern for Orchis scientists wellbeing it rang true. But Psylocke was part of a killsquad and struggling to control her impulse to commit violence in mutantkinds name. She also berated Brian for not supporting her mutant family. Her words, not mine. This sudden closeness to her sapien relatives seems to be just there to create artificial drama.
    She's still a hero at heart and joined Magneto's team to keep an eye on him, and killed him when she felt his scheming went too far. So she was fine taking out another mutant if need be to protect the people. Plus that glorious issue of her hero'ing around by herself taking out the Nasty Boys and a Sentinel factory-thingy.
    She also fought X-Man alongside the squad to save the world.

I'm interested in seeing her deal with her new body and everyone calling her "Psylocke" still. Maybe she'll offer the name to Kwannon.

EDIT: Have Betsy and Erik been face to face since that battle? I'm not sure but I'd love even a quick side-eye from Erik and a smirk from her.
    Last edited by JB; 10-24-2019 at 03:34 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!