Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Implications of Kitty not able to enter Krakoa

I'm not sure if it's discussed already and if it's very important topic but:

Kitty wasn't Emma's first choice, actually the third. But why Emma chose kitty even after she realised she can't enter Krakoa and therefore will be never able to physically present in the council meeting. Is that a very bad political move of Emma against Shaw or very clever one?
    I know she can still be there as astral projection. But still..kitty might not will be physically present there for a long time.

She's able to enter Krakoa by sailing there with her boat, as we saw on the issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    She's able to enter Krakoa by sailing there with her boat, as we saw on the issue...
    She can get to the island, but she can't actually enter Krakoa proper without a portal. Hence why she was on the outer beaches drinking.

Astonishing Member

Shes a neo

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Shes a neo
    Can we not do that? This kind of answer is why I made a separate thread.

Mighty Member

Maybe it's her powers? She can go through anything, so maybe somehow her powers are connected to the other island, Akkroa(sp)? I wonder if they plan to have her spend more time in the island but being on a boat prob means it won't. There's still a big distance btw Krakoa and Kitty.

Or maybe Krakoa thinks she's a planet destroying bullet? I wouldn't let that in either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Maybe it's her powers? She can go through anything, so maybe somehow her powers are connected to the other island, Akkroa(sp)? I wonder if they plan to have her spend more time in the island but being on a boat prob means it won't. There's still a big distance btw Krakoa and Kitty.

Or maybe Krakoa thinks she's a planet destroying bullet? I wouldn't let that in either.
    Not what the thread is about.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I'm not sure if it's discussed already and if it's very important topic but:

Kitty wasn't Emma's first choice, actually the third. But why Emma chose kitty even after she realised she can't enter Krakoa and therefore will be never able to physically present in the council meeting. Is that a very bad political move of Emma against Shaw or very clever one?
    I know she can still be there as astral projection. But still..kitty might not will be physically present there for a long time.
    I think Emma was genuinely happy that Kate accepted the offer.

I also think that Emma was talking telepathically with Kate while Kate crossed the ocean, so they have been growing closer because Emma was going to the effort to stay in touch with Kate. This is no different than when Emma tried to stay connected to Kate when she was trapped in the bullet.

I think Emma wanted someone she trusts, my guess is that she either asked Anna Marie or Scott as the other option. But I think Emma had a short list of people she trusts and Kate was one of the names on that list.

There could be a side reason that Emma accepted Kate regardless of the portal problem. Emma might be suspicious of what is causing this problem in the first place, and she may be investigating it. Emma may even consider that having an ally who is not tied to the island might be a good thing in case things go south at some point.

Kate may not have been the first choice, but I think Emma has more than the obvious reasons for wanting a strong ally, and I think it might be because she is not as "on board" as she appears to be, and she might be concerned that things are not quite right in paradise. Kate is a skeptical person by nature, and she challenges authority, so Emma might be considering that it is good to have another person to sound her concerns off of privately.

Emma also probably is looking forward to how much Kate as Red Queen is going to piss off Sebastian. She really does hate that man, so if Kate drives Sebastian nuts, all the better.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

It’s surprising that she appears to have her own home in Hellfire Bay considering she doesn’t want to be on the island.

She's annoying.

I wouldn't want her living on me either.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Krakoa rules?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Can we not do that? This kind of answer is why I made a separate thread.
    Lol yeah I was kind of getting tired of all the Neo speculation.

I'm also not really sure if I buy the whole "The council doesn't want her because she can access secrets" theory. I feel like she's not the only mutant with powers that would be able to access the islands secrets.

BANNED

I mean, would you want to live with this person?

BANNED

Legend has it that when she knew no better the Jewess Katherine Pryde did mock the Saviour and Prophet
    20191025092016.jpg
    So she was denied the promised land and was cast into outer darknes where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth and cursed to wander the earth till the Second Coming or Armageddon whichever comes first.
    20191025093655.jpg
    She has accepted the Anti Christ now and has become a false prophet who would eat children
    attachment[6].jpg
    (N.B. it's all in humour and not to be taken seriously.)

Emma Frost is manipulating the portals somehow to get her way. Either via Cypher/The Council or psychic interference. That's my guess anyways. Plus I thought it was confirmed Kitty wasn't the last seat on the Quiet Council?
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.