Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    OMG

Secondary Mutation?
    Might explain why Wolverine is interested in her. (Sorry, sorry, sorry! Did I really say that out loud?)

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Jean has three legs...
    Lmao. That artist really wanted that upskirt shot I guess

Astonishing Member

Lol, I was going to say it’s not that bad, but then say the third leg. Lololol....

And when you see Jean's third leg, it's quite hard to see something else. I hope they will fix it before printing.

Second cover out, Black Queen Jean Grey continuing to top White Queen Emma Frost!!

https://twitter.com/AhmyHardy/status...91507446607872
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Beautiful cover!
    I hope Maddie's really in the book and not just on a variant cover.
    Stop bottom shaming!
    ...and despite having said that...
    That's why she's the top.
    That would be interesting granted technically the Jean we have right now is a clone as well so what make let any better or worse than Maddie?

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    That would be interesting granted technically the Jean we have right now is a clone as well so what make let any better or worse than Maddie?
    not a clone

BANNED

Can't really see Maddie in the main story, most likely just a tease of her presence in the future. The choice of the X-Men: Red suit, which had the special trait of providing protection against invasive nanotech, makes me think they're going after someone with tech based resources.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    credit to Wiccan for this teaser

Ah. The character this story will REALLY be about appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    Yes Jean is a clone, but she's better than Maddie. As bad as Jean can be under writers that don't like her, she's no Maddie, whose character is ostentatiously only about Cyclops. They need to give the poor duplicate some other purpose if she does pop up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Ah. The character this story will REALLY be about appears.
    I don't think it will be about him. It's just that Hickman is a Cyclops stan and likes having him everywhere. Also unrelated, But I wish Scott was allowed to let his hair down again. Like this. Art by Lukas Werneck

Yes Jean is not a clone, but
    Corrected that for ya

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Corrected that for ya
    I don't get why people react like this. They literally are clones and a plot point about the potential for unwarranted cloning has already been advertised as it's own book.

I don't get why people react like this. They literally are clones and a plot point about the potential for unwarranted cloning has already been advertised as it's own book.
    Are the New Mutants ‘clones’? No. Was Xavier a clone after the Brood thing? No. Jane Foster: Valkyrie showed this isn’t proving death is pointless because they’re just....bringing back clones. Their immortality is obsoleting death. It’s being noticed on a cosmic scale, it’s more than just cloning.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Are the New Mutants ‘clones’? No. Was Xavier a clone after the Brood thing? No. Jane Foster: Valkyrie showed this isn’t proving death is pointless because they’re just....bringing back clones. Their immortality is obsoleting death. It’s being noticed on a cosmic scale, it’s more than just cloning.

You're saying Cyclops' brain matter isn't simultaneously on a space station near the sun and in his cranium?

He has been duplicated, cloned. If it wasn't cloning then they wouldn't have to worry about making more than one of the same person.

You're saying Cyclops' brain matter isn't simultaneously on a space station near the sun and in his cranium?
    No ones said that or even implied that. Besides, there’s enough Logan and Laura bits across the world to make five bodies. It’s clearly more metaphysical that just dealing with body matter.

He has been duplicated, cloned. If it wasn't cloning then they wouldn't have to worry about making more than one of the same person.
    They aren’t worried about cloning just because they could run into each other and “oh no!!! clone antics!!!” it’s because Cerebro is being used to pull in the essence of their very being in combination with all their memories. We don’t know what could happen to the person’s soul if there are two beings who are vying for that kind of control over their anima. If it were cloning, Death of Death wouldn’t have been in such a fit for Death momentarily losing meaning.