Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

We need a Hickman anthology series about this board's posters. 'Twould be dope.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

this is going to be so sickening, im so interested to see what other team ups we can get in future stories
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Your ability to derail threads is iconic.
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Thanks
    Moira_ThatsNotACompliment.jpg

But I actually dug this response - equanimity and humor all in one simple word.
    Well played.
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Yaaas the costume change. It looks amazing. I've grown to like the RED costume, even though some artists draw it badly, but Dauterman isn't one of them, and now the color scheme issue is gone too... Hopefully it's gonna show up on X-Force soon too. Also I love that Jean's his favorite character.

While I'm not really an Emma fan, I mostly do enjoy her dynamic with Jean. And I wonder why exactly do they, necessarily, have to team up? Why can't someone else help Ororo?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yaaas the costume change. It looks amazing. I've grown to like the RED costume, even though some artists draw it badly, but Dauterman isn't one of the, and now the color scheme issue is gone too... Hopefully it's gonna show up on X-Force soon too.

While I'm not really an Emma fan, I mostly do enjoy her dynamic with Jean. And I wonder why exactly do they, necessarily, have to team up? Why can't someone else help Ororo?
    I guess it's Shadow King stuff judging from the dark energy behind them. Finally they're having professionals deal with Farouk.

BANNED

Jean and Emma are the X-Men's premier telepaths. (Xavier is likely indisposed with Cerebro.) If Ororo has been targeted by her old nemesis the Shadow King as many of us suspect, they'd be the first up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yaaas the costume change. It looks amazing. I've grown to like the RED costume, even though some artists draw it badly, but Dauterman isn't one of them, and now the color scheme issue is gone too... Hopefully it's gonna show up on X-Force soon too. Also I love that Jean's his favorite character.

Because of buzz. Hickman is investing in a lot of buzz, ialong with his strong world building his x-men.

I owuld be more down to this if it was Betsy, but Jean can only ever interact with the same 3 characters

if it is shadow king it definately should be Betsy, as she fought him on his later appearence and did very well

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    This is so good. I’m crying.
    I know, I saw this, and it's like my dream come true. Jean and Emma going on a road trip to save someone, it's perfect.

I am sure it will be an exciting adventure and sensual romance for all the ages!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

If Shadow King is the villain, I do hope Karma at least plays a small role.

BANNED

Because of buzz. Hickman is investing in a lot of buzz, ialong with his strong world building his x-men.

I owuld be more down to this if it was Betsy, but Jean can only ever interact with the same 3 characters
    Buzz gets people in seats. Smart move.

if it is shadow king it definately should be Betsy, as she fought him on his later appearence and did very well
    Yeah, I know that, on a meta sense, they want to do the Jean/Emma stuff. But I meant in-story.

OK I see Jean in a new costume but does anyone know the reason why she had her old marvel girl costume? Hickman said that the fans should know and I am a novice if the xmen characters so did anyone know the reason why?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Buzz gets people in seats. Smart move.
    Get some atention but it doesn't last forever as people have small atention span these days

@#$% did not expect this.

This will generate material for months around here .

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I just can't wait for all the hair moments and shade throwing expressions DAUTERMAN is going to give us. As for Jean's costume, I'll like the green and yellow vs the blue and red, but I hope he streamline it. Jean doesn't need armor.
    Her injury which led to her death in HoX says otherwise