Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    BANNED

This is giving me life (and fire incarnate). Takes me back to those Morrison days! Psychic Rescue the Sequel! The Psyquel? No? Ok.

Last edited by The Quiet Councilor; 10-25-2019 at 09:55 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    Also, any word on the issue wordcount? If it's "Giant-Sized" it should be longer than other ongoings, but as it's still an ongoing, just how much longer could it be? So many questions!
    I do wish Marvel would be more up front with those details. My guess for what it is worth is, if this is going to be monthly or bimonthly, that they will be 40-48 pages. Should have just called it X-Men Unlimited since it sounds more like that premise.

Maybe ill read it in tpb.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    This is giving me life (and fire incarnate). Takes me back to those Morrison days! Psychic Rescue the Sequel! The Psyquel? No? Ok.
    ooh, I kind of hope it ends on a note of hinting the return of the Phoenix which would lead into the next giant size. Maybe the fight with the Shadow King pushes Jean to tap into all the power she can and she starts to flare up with a fiery nimbus surrounding her which hints to the return of the Phoenix.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    ooh, I kind of hope it ends on a note of hinting the return of the Phoenix which would lead into the next giant size. Maybe the fight with the Shadow King pushes Jean to tap into all the power she can and she starts to flare up with a fiery nimbus surrounding her which hints to the return of the Phoenix.
    I very much hope this isn't what happens. I think it's pretty clear Hickman is aiming for his take on the DPS (what we very clearly need, again /sarcasm/), but I wish he at least pushes it a little further down the road.

I very much hope this isn't what happens. I think it's pretty clear Hickman is aiming for his take on the DPS (what we very clearly need, again /sarcasm/), but I wish he at least pushes it a little further down the road.
    why do you say that? because of the marvel girl dress?

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I do wish Marvel would be more up front with those details. My guess for what it is worth is, if this is going to be monthly or bimonthly, that they will be 40-48 pages. Should have just called it X-Men Unlimited since it sounds more like that premise.
    I guess a 4.99/40 pages or 5.99/48 pages seems like a good guess.

they could had given better details on the announcement
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-25-2019 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    why do you say that? because of the marvel girl dress?

I guess a 4.99/40 pages or 5.99/48 pages seems like a good guess.

they could had given better details on the announcement
    It's weird they didn't specify the page count in the announcement.

The Phoenix comment is because someone pointed out that the most prominent time Jean went back to the miniskirt was at the end of the DPS, before the Shi'ar battle. It was either a cheeky foreshadowing of the Summer House antics or of the Phoenix, with the spacestation death another clue. May be reading too much into it, but who knows.

I deserve this.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    UGH why. Jean is too good a character to keep her story confined to Phoenix. It literally always ends in the same place. Time to develop her in another context

It's weird they didn't specify the page count in the announcement.

The Phoenix comment is because someone pointed out that the most prominent time Jean went back to the miniskirt was at the end of the DPS, before the Shi'ar battle. It was either a cheeky foreshadowing of the Summer House antics or of the Phoenix, with the spacestation death another clue. May be reading too much into it, but who knows.
    There is hints and Hickman already re-done secret wars. Hickman said there was a reason she was using the marvel girl costume
    something is up for sure

Also when this book gonna release?

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post

I loved this issue. Both funny and the section with no words was amazingly done. Jean and Ems together were great.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    UGH why. Jean is too good a character to keep her story confined to Phoenix. It literally always ends in the same place. Time to develop her in another context
    Well Jean only interact with same pople ever: Logan, Scott and Emma.

Dawn of X is becoming really boring for Jean

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    I deserve this.
    Yes!
    That's awesome.
    Cause I can't say that myself, but the second I saw it I felt something like...somebody really...and, then all sorts of cool comments but...ah, nothing, and finally, it's what you said, pure, that fills in the feeling I have.
    YOU (and you and you) but only each individually and then all who do, and then me too, do deserve this! We do.

Is it okay to say here that someday the core X-Men title and lead narrative will be written by a woman.

It's what I want at least. Because, honestly it's my for real GIANT SIZED what if?
    Last edited by sungila; 10-25-2019 at 11:00 AM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I loved this issue. Both funny and the section with no words was amazingly done. Jean and Ems together were great.
    Me too. Gorgeous, funny, and compelling and with almost no words. #classic

I’ll be shocked if JH & RD don’t deliver something equally special (but I do expect more words, a lot more).

The cover reminds me of Demon Bear/Cassandra Nova in Uncanny X-force: