Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1008

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Another variant

This is weirdly sexy

Another variant

It'd be better if Emma was in the Phoenix costume, like the time she was seducing and roleplaying as Jean with Scott. But I guess Marvel prefers Jean's skirt costume more than the people who complain about it. Guess it's not going anywhere anytime soon!

Another variant

One of the things I love about this is that it's not Jean and Emma roleplaying for anyone. It's Jean and Emma trying on each other's outfits with no intention of hurting each other. Lol, it's definitely a shipping picture the way they are looking at each other is pretty romantically intense!

I doubt they will be anything more than friends in the book, but Marvel is sure doubling down on encouraging people to ship Emma, Jean, Scott, and Logan together even if we never see anything on panel that absolutely confirms it!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Another variant

If this cover isn't giving the Jemma shippers like me everything they want than nothing will.

I will say I love that they used the Emma X-Men Marvel Premium Statue costume!
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    If this cover isn't giving the Jemma shippers like me everything they want than nothing will.

I will say I love that they used the Emma X-Men Marvel Premium Statue costume!
    Lol, I think they both have a chest of costumes and Jean is trying on all of Emma's outfits, and Emma is trying on all of Jean's outfits! Two girlfriends trying on each other's clothes!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Lol, I think they both have a chest of costumes and Jean is trying on all of Emma's outfits, and Emma is trying on all of Jean's outfits! Two girlfriends trying on each other's clothes!
    Well we do know what a big fan Emma is of Jean's Phoenix costumes with all her cosplays so maybe she is a secret fan of Jean's fashion. Maybe that green dress isn't as vintage fugly as we thought it was if the X-Men's most stylish diva approves of it!
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    So it’s official that they wear the same size shoe.
    Something something unstable molecules :-)

Another variant

nice art but not a fan of the topic. with all the latex and stuff people trying on other peoples costumes for some reason gives me the gross image of someone trying to use someone elses condom or something.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    nice art but not a fan of the topic. with all the latex and stuff people trying on other peoples costumes for some reason gives me the gross image of someone trying to use someone elses condom or something.
    So in other words you’re grossed out by your own thoughts and where they went ? I’m
    Confused.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

BANNED

I’m imagining Scott and Logan swapping costumes and giggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    So in other words you’re grossed out by your own thoughts and where they went ? I’m
    Confused.
    pretty much. nothing to be confused about.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

So Jean is B-cup and Emma is D-cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I’m imagining Scott and Logan swapping costumes and giggling.
    Logan's shorter than Damian Wayne. Scott'll stretch the suit out.
    "Cable was right!"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    emma had to pay for hers so it's an asterisk lol

Logan's shorter than Damian Wayne. Scott'll stretch the suit out.
    Unstable molecules, no worries.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

The line from ‘Now & Then’ comes to mind, when asked how big her breasts were now.
    Teeny says “36D and worth every penny.”