Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PotniaTheron View Post
    ...It's not a bad color scheme, but when it's used on this uniform, it's a nightmare.
    I think it looks better than the blue and red, which were just weird on Jean. Either way, it’s not a very good design.

Jean needs to be in something Phoenix-y. I don’t care about the Force. Jean is Phoenix. That’s her iconic brand, and I want to see it reflected in her costume.

Dauterman loves her Revolution Phoenix look which would be cool in the green and gold.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think he means the Red one was bad too.

Yes, that's what I mean! I hate the Red one. After seeing HOX/POX, I thought I could say goodbye to this horrible uniform. But now it's back, and worse.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    I think it looks better than the blue and red, which were just weird on Jean. Either way, it’s not a very good design.

Jean needs to be in something Phoenix-y. I don’t care about the Force. Jean is Phoenix. That’s her iconic brand, and I want to see it reflected in her costume.

Dauterman loves her Revolution Phoenix look which would be cool in the green and gold.
    I really want to know, why don't they just use the Hox one? It's an old design, but at least it's not ugly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PotniaTheron View Post
    I really want to know, why don't they just use the Hox one? It's an old design, but at least it's not ugly.
    I’d be ok with the skirt if they would just update it. Same with Nightcrawler. One person’s classic is another person’s dated AF. They look especially out of place next to the sleek, chic looks of Storm, Magneto, and Cyclops.

Her Red look isn't that bad.

BANNED

She looks like Megaman in that body armor.
    Skirt exuded confidence in her body and her ability to counter any physical attack.

Astonishing Member

They're both sub par compared to her Morrison era outfit and you know it. All hail the GOAT

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    They're both sub par compared to her Morrison era outfit and you know it. All hail the GOAT
    My favorite Jean look is the leather and the Phoenix tee, but I’ll die on the front lawn before I post any art by THAT artist.

BANNED

My favorite Jean look is the leather and the Phoenix tee, but I’ll die on the front lawn before I post any art by THAT artist.
    yeah, gross is an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah it was really short lived. And it was also kind of random to be honest, trying to establish a mutant nation in that period and time when the school was doing pretty well and without showing any consultation with other mutants about it. I feel like Taylor wanted to tell this story with the social criticism shoved in and went on about it.

Anyway, it still kinda proves the point that Hickman made the right choice when he chose the political figures of Krakoa since Jean didn't really get the time to be developed as this expert diplomat.
    So it is ok to igntoe character development for Jean.

I know there is like 4 characters that always get development and it sticks on x-men, and of course Jean isn't one of them
    Last edited by spirit2011; 11-23-2019 at 10:32 AM.

I did not like the X-Men Red costume, but I learned to appreciate it especially after they put her in the Marvel Girl dress. I wish Jean could get a really awesome design like Storm or Emma. Jean's outfit just looks too much like the 90's costume which was often described as Jean's worst outfit. Everyone knows Jean's best look is Phoenix, but due to recent stories it doesn't make since for her to wear it, which lies the problem.

At least the Red uniform, whether blue and red or green and yellow is a strong look. She looks tough in it which is better than going into space wearing a mini-skirt. Jean is a great character but has some of the worst costumes.

The Red Dragon

Like I said that Jean costume is FUGLY no matter what color scheme it uses! Asrar should be ashamed of himself for designing such a monstrosity. Color break up, head condom, baking pan shoulder pads, weird hip cut. If you paint a piece of poop, it’s still a piece of poop.

The Red costume is an improved version of her 90s costume.

Everyone is talking about Jean's costume and is giving Emma's a pass. I can't be the only one who thinks it looks weird.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    The Red costume is an improved version of her 90s costume.
    Taking that abomination as basis for a new outfit was the first mistake.

Emma looks great.