Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Remember when Synapse fought with the Inhumans in IvX
    Synapse in UA: I hate the Royal Family and the fact that they’re not only taking our autonomy away, but poisoning mutants. I’ll never join them, in fact, I’ll develop a deep trust with the mutants on my team and help them in any way I can.

Synapse in IvX: anyways i actually hate muties and i will defend the Inhumans unless i’m directly told that all mutants on Earth may die from the very cloud that ruined my life. and even then,

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Love the design of this.

While the book is about Franklin, it seems like Sue and Kitty will be taking lead in the book. Which is interesting.

Also, I wouldn't worry about the X-Men looking bad for the sake of the FF. Both properties have their film rights back and Marvel is positioning them for big things because of it. It's counter-productive to portray either poorly.
    is Scott Jean and Emma not appearing in this story?

Whoa totally didn't sound like a Storm fan...

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Step 1: retcon Synapse into being a mutant

Step 2: introduce Synapse as Cable’s tutor in the arts of telepathy and lie detection

Step 3: whenever Cable becomes a geriatric crouton again, bring up that her journey of rescuing and training Synapse was always connected

Step 4: launch a “Cable & Synapse” mini
    I -- it's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Remember when Synapse fought with the Inhumans in IvX
    That was even more proof that they had no idea what they were doing. They didn't even read their own comics.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    is Scott Jean and Emma not appearing in this story?

Whoa totally didn't sound like a Storm fan...
    We don’t know if Cyclops and Marvel Girl will show up, but White Queen’s on the #2 cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    That was even more proof that they had no idea what they were doing. They didn't even read their own comics.
    She really did not fw the Inhumans and I love that about her

We don’t know if Cyclops and Marvel Girl will show up, but White Queen’s on the #2 cover.

She really did not fw the Inhumans and I love that about her

She was so salty hahaha I love her.

I also liked that she was not a full blown telepath but her powers were more about the nervous system and such.

It is April 29th, 2019. Krakoa is dead, nothing more than a burning raft in the sea. The charred corpses of Xavier's dreams lay all around. The Five nailed to their crosses. Hickman walks through the last functioning gate. Unbothered by the heat, he arrives in time to witness the last breaths of Scott Summers. Hickman takes his friend's hand and looks him in the eye, but only a whisper makes it out of his grilled lips. "Bre.. Brevo..." Cyclops is dead. Hickman closes his brother's eyes as the tears stream down his face, before wiggling his earlobe to psychically contact JDW. Two words are uttered, and then White knows what comes next.

No more.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    It is April 29th, 2019. Krakoa is dead, nothing more than a burning raft in the sea. The charred corpses of Xavier's dreams lay all around. The Five nailed to their crosses. Hickman walks through the last functioning gate. Unbothered by the heat, he arrives in time to witness the last breaths of Scott Summers. Hickman takes his friend's hand and looks him in the eye, but only a whisper makes it out of his grilled lips. "Bre.. Brevo..." Cyclops is dead. Hickman closes his brother's eyes as the tears stream down his face, before wiggling his earlobe to psychically contact JDW. Two words are uttered, and then White knows what comes next.
    Damn. That was amazing and frightening at the same time.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Old Owl View Post
    I hope that we get see Rachel interact with Franklin.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    It must hurt Rachel to see the love of her past be so young...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Was Franklin really Rachel's love of her life? She was very young herself and this Franklin has certainly little in common with his past love.
    Yes, why don't we bring them together. And make the FF relieve memories of him:

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Yes, why don't we bring them together. And make the FF relieve memories of him:

The 90s. It hurts.

Like Exodus isn't just as 90s

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Like Exodus isn't just as 90s
    It would be crazy if that guy were still around.

BANNED

Step 1: retcon Synapse into being a mutant

Step 2: introduce Synapse as Cable’s tutor in the arts of telepathy and lie detection

Step 3: whenever Cable becomes a geriatric crouton again, bring up that her journey of rescuing and training Synapse was always connected

Step 4: launch a “Cable & Synapse” mini
    Step 5: Take my money

the only Inhumans i want to see are the Dark Riders. and, primarily, i want to see them die again.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    It would be crazy if that guy were still around.
    around? he opened a chain of jamba juices (sole employee is Adam X) on Krakoa. he's invested.