Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Well, that's what happens when you act like Jerks. LOL
    This LS might just be worth it to see Doom put and kept in his place.
    He always want to appropriate other people's wealth and resources...Wakanda's vibranium, eg.
    If he's so powerful, Mr. hot-shot Scientist and Magic user, he should create his own, bloody hell!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    This LS might just be worth it to see Doom put and kept in his place.
    He always want to appropriate other people's wealth and resources...Wakanda's vibranium, eg.
    If he's so powerful, Mr. hot-shot Scientist and Magic user, he should create his own, bloody hell!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

He can't. I feel like he's limited to what he can do hence why he's ALWAYS trying to profit off other peoples powers and wealth and success.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

He can't. I feel like he's limited to what he can do hence why he's ALWAYS trying to profit off other peoples powers and wealth and success.
    Good to know we all can see through Doom.

Even Hickman did a number on him in Secret wars.

The power of the Beyonds and MM at his disposal yet all he could do was take parts of other universes to "rule" over and steal another man's wife with nothing, but a shabby planet to his name and even then he couldn't keep his "subjects" in check or fix his face. His perma scars represent a reflection of his failures as a man, magician, scholar, and ruler.

Truly a pitiable person.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Good to know we all can see through Doom.

Even Hickman did a number on him in Secret wars.

The power of the Beyonds and MM at his disposal yet all he could do was take parts of other universes to "rule" over and steal another man's wife with nothing, but a shabby planet to his name and even then he couldn't keep his "subjects" in check or fix his face. His perma scars represent a reflection of his failures as a man, magician, scholar, and ruler.

Truly a pitiable person.
    Well Damn....

Yeah, you basically summarized his whole character haha

It's funny how some expect a confrontation between Wakanda and Krakoa or FF and the X-men when there is no reason for it but on the other hand a war between Krakoa and Latveria would be far more plausible and different from the others mentioned earlier I would be much more afraid of facing Doom (he is the kind of person would not want to have as an enemy of my nation).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    It's funny how some expect a confrontation between Wakanda and Krakoa or FF and the X-men when there is no reason for it but on the other hand a war between Krakoa and Latveria would be far more plausible and different from the others mentioned earlier I would be much more afraid of facing Doom (he is the kind of person would not want to have as an enemy of my nation).
    Hes probably intimidating when ure Tony Stark or some such but Krakoa could take him easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Its expected bc Hickman already hinted at it. Orchis have vibranium and the speculation is that they are being supplied by Wakanda. The X-men dont know that yet but once they find out, its gonna likely lead to some issues

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Hes probably intimidating when ure Tony Stark or some such but Krakoa could take him easily.
    Doom is one of those villains that should never be underestimated. If a writer wants, he could be the biggest threat to Krakoa.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its expected bc Hickman already hinted at it. Orchis have vibranium and the speculation is that they are being supplied by Wakanda. The X-men dont know that yet but once they find out, its gonna likely lead to some issues
    Well X-men V black Panther. of cours ehe doesn't have nothing to do with it, but x-men are paranoic now

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Namor should definitely be in this mini.

I'm confused as when this takes place. Xavier and the FF have their current look; but all the other X-Men are in older looks.
    There are no "looks" anymore, Hickman said everyone will wear all their costumes, they will pick any outfit from their back catalogue.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    One of those covers looks almost ironic the way Kate Pryde is all cute with Franklin, like she's trying to "tempt" him over to Krakoa

Idk how I feel about this crossover, it has potential to really make XMen/mutants seem in the wrong if they're aggressively trying to separate Franklin from his bio fam

Speaking of which it IS odd that more mutants haven't openly refused or declined Krakoa due to other ties with humans they had.
    I mean let's give the writers a little bit more credit than that. Hickman has crafted something really unique with Krakoa and I'd doubt he'd let Marvel mess that up by painting the X-Men as the bad guys.

Mighty Member

Doom is Marvel's biggest, most important and #1 villain. He has accomplished feats an a universal scale and only is defeated because in a superhero universe the villain has to lose. So why are some x-fans taking him so lightly? Like he is some lightweight or noob d-lister? Doom is probably the last person you would want to have as an enemy, what he can bring to the table in a fight is overwhelming. The guy thinks the world belongs to him, you don't think he's watching what's going on on Krakoa and making plans, the same as Wakanda is doing? When he heard Xavier's broadcast about the world changing how do you think he took that? My theory is the X-men take Franklin and either Sue or Valeria goes to Doom for help. So some can downplay Doom or think the X-men will curb stomp him easily but Doom is too big a character to get punked or jobb by the X-men. Some believe that marvel is elevating/pushing the X-men at the expense of other marvel characters. That they have given Hickman the greenlight to put mutants above all others. Of course x-fans have denied this but if Marvel has the X-men beatdown a character the caliber of Doom or a team like the FF then it will be hard to deny charges of pro X-men bias by Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Doom is Marvel's biggest, most important and #1 villain. He has accomplished feats an a universal scale and only is defeated because in a superhero universe the villain has to lose. So why are some x-fans taking him so lightly? Like he is some lightweight or noob d-lister? Doom is probably the last person you would want to have as an enemy, what he can bring to the table in a fight is overwhelming. The guy thinks the world belongs to him, you don't think he's watching what's going on on Krakoa and making plans, the same as Wakanda is doing? When he heard Xavier's broadcast about the world changing how do you think he took that? My theory is the X-men take Franklin and either Sue or Valeria goes to Doom for help. So some can downplay Doom or think the X-men will curb stomp him easily but Doom is too big a character to get punked or jobb by the X-men. Some believe that marvel is elevating/pushing the X-men at the expense of other marvel characters. That they have given Hickman the greenlight to put mutants above all others. Of course x-fans have denied this but if Marvel has the X-men beatdown a character the caliber of Doom or a team like the FF then it will be hard to deny charges of pro X-men bias by Marvel.
    I think that Marvel is attempting to elevate both teams as they are now under the MCU. It would be counterproductive to do that at the expense of one of the teams. I have faith that both will come out of this book without looking bad.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I think that Marvel is attempting to elevate both teams as they are now under the MCU. It would be counterproductive to do that at the expense of one of the teams. I have faith that both will come out of this book without looking bad.
    You know it's bad when people think that a team book between two hero families with numerous mutual friends between them has a chance of being about one team stepping on the other.

I also think that both teams can only come out of this on top.

Hard cut to #4. The mutants have turned Victor into the Iron Throne. Latveria is in ruins because Krakoa could not vibe with the soil. The Fantastic Four, Alicia, and Valeria have been exiled to Limbo. Alicia's cats have been taken in by Gambit. Franklin is Sinister's son now. The Mad Thinker has acquired mutant genes and is now on the High Council. Annihilus now lives in the Summers house, with his room being the only one connected to Jean's.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate