Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipitus View Post
    There was the AvX fight, but Peter had the Juggernuat's power complimenting his own. Although Colossus is my favorite character, I don't think it counts. Overall, I give the fight to the Thing if they clash, but this is not the "lift/press 70 tons" Colossus of yore.

They are friends, but the stakes are high. Throw in JDW, Ben may well mop the floor with him. If editorial lets the writer write, it should be a good fight.
    I'm not sure who would win. Honestly, they're imaginary characters so the writer can write it anyway he wants. But, I always thought Ben and Peter would get along. The problem with most superhero fights is that they are often the result of highly contrived situations or everybody is acting out of character and acting like jerks. It would be nice if these were the two guys who said, we're just not doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Owl View Post
    I can't wait for this story to come out. I hope that we get see Rachel interact with Franklin.

Question-Did Artie and Leech move to Krakoa?
    It must hurt Rachel to see the love of her past be so young...

Although i am sure shippers are more worried about the love of her life being a hony pot for her ex...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Old Owl View Post
    I can't wait for this story to come out. I hope that we get see Rachel interact with Franklin.

Question-Did Artie and Leech move to Krakoa?
    Nope the are with their true family the future fundation and eventually they will go back to live the the greatest heroine for them Sue Storm

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    It must hurt Rachel to see the love of her past be so young...
    Was Franklin really Rachel's love of her life? She was very young herself and this Franklin has certainly little in common with his past love.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Was Franklin really Rachel's love of her life? She was very young herself and this Franklin has certainly little in common with his past love.
    But that is part of it...

Imagine going back in time finding your first love...but he/she is different because history is diffrent...

They look and sound and mostly smell the same as you remember...but due to different experiences it is more like seeing his/her twin separated at birth...

It brings back all of the memories of love gone, good and bad...but is also alien and different, you don't know this boy/girl really
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Nope the are with their true family the future fundation and eventually they will go back to live the the greatest heroine for them Sue Storm
    Yikes.....
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Honestly, I'm with Reed and Sue on this. If it was just the X-Men alone, I could understand his side, but the Fantastic Four saw first hand what happened with the villains.

Apocalpyse - tried to kill Franklin

Mr. Sinister - Literal Nazi. Experimented on children with Dr. Mengele. Wants Franklin's DNA cause duh. Also had henchmen who tried to kill Franklin.
    Reed has experimented on Franklin. he also routinely keeps people in statis tubes, created a clone of Thor, was instrumental in the creation of prison 42, and convened with the council of reeds (one was a literal nazi).

Sabretooth - Banished I know, but he also tried to kill Franklin.
    they've hosted Namor and Doctor Doom; both killers. so far the threats to Krakoa have been from the outside and human.

Anyway, concerning Franklin, Sue and Reed have parental authority.
    So, all of this is rather a moot point.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Anyway, concerning Franklin, Sue and Reed have parental authority.
    So, all of this is rather a moot point.
    More importantly, the FF Editorial dept has ownership of Franklin as an IP/character, so...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    If you use Malice who is a creation of the Psycho-Man as an example, then I can hold the entire X-Men culpable for the genocide of D'Bari. This actually makes the X-Men worse in comparison if anything.

Reed has experimented on Franklin. he also routinely keeps people in statis tubes, created a clone of Thor, was instrumental in the creation of prison 42, and convened with the council of reeds (one was a literal nazi).

While I do agree that Reed's crimes during Civil War are not excusable, the same cannot be said about the Council of Reeds which he disbanded according to 2-in-1 and rebuilt from the ground up. For Sinister, however, he has been active since Victorian England. Just his crime in the 20th Century alone could fill a library from driving a woman to insanity due to his experiments during the 1930s. During 1942, he would preform experiments with Dr. Menegle. Young Magneto had so much distrust for this madman that he would rather clean out burnt pieces of his friends and family. He would continue doing experiments well into the Vietnam War and then to the present day.

they've hosted Namor and Doctor Doom; both killers. so far the threats to Krakoa have been from the outside and human.
    Emma Frost - attempt rapist and possible hebephile, murders horses over teenage girls getting aroused
    Selene and Apocalypse - killed so many people that it is legitimately hard to pinpoint their exact body counts since they're that old
    Quentin Quire and Glob Herman - their mere existence is a series of war crimes

If you use Malice who is a creation of the Psycho-Man as an example, then I can hold the entire X-Men culpable for the genocide of D'Bari. This actually makes the X-Men worse in comparison if anything.

While I do agree that Reed's crimes during Civil War are not excusable, the same cannot be said about the Council of Reeds which he disbanded according to 2-in-1 and rebuilt from the ground up. For Sinister, however, he has been active since Victorian England. Just his crime in the 20th Century alone could fill a library from driving a woman to insanity due to his experiments during the 1930s. During 1942, he would preform experiments with Dr. Menegle. Young Magneto had so much distrust for this madman that he would rather clean out burnt pieces of his friends and family. He would continue doing experiments well into the Vietnam War and then to the present day.

Emma Frost - attempt rapist and possible hebephile, murders horses over teenage girls getting aroused

Selene and Apocalypse - killed so many people that it is legitimately hard to pinpoint their exact body counts since they're that old
    Quentin Quire and Glob Herman - their mere existence is a series of war crimes

Of all the mutant crimes and criminals you could have listed... At least I learned a new word

Last edited by Tycon; 01-31-2020 at 01:47 PM.

digging these splash pages. the colours + minimalism really work
    wasn't expecting kitty to be essentially the protagonist here but it feels right considering her position on the island

BANNED

So sad this is edited by Brevoort

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    So sad this is edited by Brevoort
    Wait.......Bissa, Robinson, and White aren’t anywhere on this. Oh god the X-Men are either gonna come out of this looking badass or being megalomaniacal villains.