Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Why would Franklin need to live in Krakoa? He's a kid in a loving family. Why can't he just visit Krakoa instead of staying?
    Right? If travel really is so instantaneous with a portal, what's the big deal with him just planting one out in the garden somewhere and dropping in as and when he wants/needs? Mutants might be united but that doesn't mean everyone needs to pull away and gather in the same place; you can be united in a cause and live on two different coast-lines.

BANNED

Doom is one of those villains that should never be underestimated. If a writer wants, he could be the biggest threat to Krakoa.
    Didnt Storm almost kill him that one time she got pissed? And she's just one XMan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Didnt Storm almost kill him that one time she got pissed? And she's just one XMan.
    Yeah but Hickman's Doom is usually portrayed as a pretty serious threat.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Twas a Doom-thot.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Well Hickman isnt writing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Twas a Doom-thot.
    Only according to Byrne's bitter ass. I'm pretty sure someone else unretconned it back to Doom later.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Only according to Byrne's bitter ass. I'm pretty sure someone else unretconned it back to Doom later.
    Arcade's ****. I would've retconned it too.
    "Cable was right!"

Spectacular Member

Why would Franklin need to live in Krakoa? He's a kid in a loving family. Why can't he just visit Krakoa instead of staying?
    I wasn’t talking about Franklin, the poster I was replying to said he was weird there weren’t more mutants refusing to live on Krakoa because they also have human connections. I was highlighting how they can live in Krakoa and have human connections because they can literally go to them instantaneously with a portal or have them on Krakoa instantenously trough a portal. I don’t think at all Franklin will move to Krakoa, for the simple fact that he is an active character in FF and if they were planning to move him, even temporarily, with the mutants, that would have been covered first in the FF book by Dan Slott and not in a miniseries by an unrelated writer. That said, a reason for Franklin wanting to move to Krakoa is that in the FF book now is going through a teenager rebellion phase, so he could pull a “I want to go to live with the cool uncles because I hate you”. But again, if it was to happen it would happen in the main FF book.
    Last edited by PeterParked; 11-22-2019 at 02:22 PM.

BANNED

She also put his ass down in BP, causing T’Challa’s fragile masculinity to crumble before her eyes. She’s a man eater, hunties.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    She also put his ass down in BP, causing T’Challa’s fragile masculinity to crumble before her eyes. She’s a man eater, hunties.
    Right she couldnt single handedly murder him. That not even bringing up the Magik, Proteus, Magneto, Exodeus factors in the equation. The notion that Doom could take on Krakoa is preposterous.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Twas a Doom-thot.
    no no no it wasnt my dear. al Ewing retconned it back to its original depiction:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Looks like she’s pissed pretty much constantly in Marauders.

He’s not undefeatable, remember he’s a villain. Even Sue beat him before by herself, but that doesn’t make him any less of a threat. The man had become a literal god several times. He is 100% a big threat.
    Like Storm got treated like a fool by Batroc the leaper just this week, doesn’t make her any less of a threat. So why isn’t it the same for Doom?
    Last edited by Crimz; 11-22-2019 at 04:35 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    no no no it wasnt my dear. al Ewing retconned it back to its original depiction:

Ooooo, we love receipts.

If Doom calls Boris, Krakoa might fold.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate