Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Of course he going to be straight, Marvel has a very strict police to characters sexuality
    He can be with Hope Summers and to be bisexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He can be with Hope Summers and to be bisexual.
    Not for Marvel. they didn't even let Gabby and some others characters come out

he can also be with Hope and be straight. There isnt anything wrong with that. Though I'd imagine Hope is a bit too old for him. She has to be at least 18 now.

I am completely and utterly obsessed with Dodson's art here...wow this is gonna go crazy

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Yes, so am I. Maybe this is like a prologue to an event?

I'm very hyped for this though, I love the FF interactions with the X-Men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    I'm guessing Hickman will look over the scripts and also ask for some seeds to be planted for future stories.
    Well the interview implies both Hickman and Slott seemed seemed to let the writer do what he wants in this, so maybe Hickman just decided to adjust his plans with whatever Zdarsky does. Either way, it'll be intersting to see how Hickman's run on X-Men ends up being collected years from now with so many different stories in different books compared to his avengers and fantastic four runs.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Of course he going to be straight, Marvel has a very strict police to characters sexuality
    I honestly don't mind Franklin being straight. It's not like this is unprecedented. Every future version of him in the history of Marvel has been straight in some way. Most of the time, it's him getting together with a Summers be it Hope in SHIELD or Rachel in Days of Future Past or a derivative thereof.
    Last edited by U.N. Owen; 10-27-2019 at 09:05 AM.

BANNED

It's going to be very hard to not position the X-Men as antagonists here.

BANNED

I bet rebellious teen Franklin goes to Krakoa to piss of his parents.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I honestly don't mind Franklin being straight. It's not like this is unprecedented. Every future version of him in the history of Marvel has been straight in some way. Most of the time, it's him getting together with a Summers be it Hope in SHIELD or Rachel in Days of Future Past or a derivative thereof.
    And yet, he ends up with Galactus, who obviously identifies as male, as his one true love. I think he’s bi like his uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I prefer Rachel being with a woman, but there is a certain amount of story symmetry if she ended up with Franklin.

They could show the future 10000 years from now out in the far reaches of space and we find Franklin the herald to Galactus, and then Phoenix Rachel comes on the scene and we find out she has been there all along.
    Who would you want to see Rachel with as far as women go?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    he can also be with Hope and be straight. There isnt anything wrong with that. Though I'd imagine Hope is a bit too old for him. She has to be at least 18 now.
    Yeah, but the way you had to correct it on some “being straight is okay!!!1!!1!” was odd. Yeah, we all know that. Is him being bi that bad? There’s already like 29464837 other straight ppl in Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I bet rebellious teen Franklin goes to Krakoa to piss of his parents.
    Yeah. Or if he stays on Yancy Street, it could be a “Monday and Wednesdays I go to Krakoa, rest of the week I stay with the FF” type situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Yeah. Or if he stays on Yancy Street, it could be a “Monday and Wednesdays I go to Krakoa, rest of the week I stay with the FF” type situation.
    They could get him a Krakoan habitat in the Baxter Building. I wouldn't trust Reed around that tho.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    And yet, he ends up with Galactus, who obviously identifies as male, as his one true love. I think he’s bi like his uncle.
    You have a point. They were killed together in the latest Immortal Hulk issue.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    You have a point. They were killed together in the latest Immortal Hulk issue.
    SPOILERS

big thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    They could get him a Krakoan habitat in the Baxter Building. I wouldn't trust Reed around that tho.
    He would definitely screw something up.....OR somehow discover trace elements of the Transmode Virus and let someone know.